• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

8-21-2010 Houston area NSX Meet!!!

Here are the plans:

8:30AM -10:30AM American Shooting Center
16500 Westheimer Parkway
Houston, Texas 77082​

directions: From the Hwy 6, head west on Westheimer. First light, turn right on Westheimer Parkway. American Shooting center is on the right hand side.​

11:00AM Chacho's brunch
6006 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77057​

directions: Westheimer east, past Voss/Hilcroft, on the left hand side, before Fountain View​

12:30PM - Alara Garage
3233 W 11th St., Suite J2
Houston, TX​

directions: Heights Area, from Chacho's, left onto Westheimer, left/north onto 610. Exit I-10 right/East. First Exit, Washington/Wescott exit left/north. Heading north, merge right onto Hempstead Rd. First light is 11th street, right turn only. Right/East on 11th street. Alara Garage is approximately 1/2 ahead.​

If you have any questions or concerns, please post, PM, or call me...(2)704-4391.

Thanks,
- Zishan

Last edited:
Z, an hour time of shooting is not possible with a decent sized group. That place gets packed on the weekends, especially at the early times. Unless, you plan on just shooting one clip then let others take your spot, then i dont think that time frame will work. When i go shoot, its usually a 2-3 hour affair and thats just me shooting.

Last edited:
I don't think we'll have a big group shooting. I'm ok with doing a few rounds and then hanging out.

But, I've gone ahead and made some time adjustments. Hopefully this is ok with everyone.

Again, please let me know if you have any other suggestions or concerns.

Thanks,
- Z

I believe trainingrevolution will be in town this weekend so he should be in for the festivities.

1. Z
2. Matt
3. Kevin
4. Nick
5. Todd

We can discuss Planet Zero during the meet. For the most part, I don't usually go to those types of meets.

I'll skip the shooting range but meet you guys afterwards.

1. Z
2. Matt
3. Kevin
4. Nick
5. Todd
6. Aamir

I'll be there! As the proud new owner of a Silverstone 2000, I'm looking forward to meeting those of you I haven't so far.

I don't, however, own a gun. Is anyone willing to let me use theirs? Let me know so I can pick up a box of the right ammo on the way out.

1. Z
2. Matt
3. Kevin
4. Nick
5. Todd
6. Aamir
7. Daniel

Last edited:
Since its going to be a short practice session, i think i will be bringing my ar15, since i havent shot that in awhile. Will leave the rest of the arsenal at home, lol.

The reason for the times....because the days get pretty hot...so the earlier, the weather should be a little cooler. Plus we have a few things to fit in and we don't want to take the whole day.

I've been thinking we can do a Saturday night meet next time. Need to find a nice spot, away from all the "racers" as I prefer not to be associated with the guys running up and down Westheimer.

Pignsteak- I'll bring 2 handguns, you are welcome to shoot them. Ones a 9mm and ones a 45.

Gotta install my fiance' daughter in the sorority house tomorrow so I won't make the meet.... You guys have fun...

Dennis

I've been thinking we can do a Saturday night meet next time. Need to find a nice spot, away from all the "racers" as I prefer not to be associated with the guys running up and down Westheimer.

its actually a car show no racing involved and hpd is there the whole time.

It was a great turnout and I had a great time. Hope to see you all soon, and thanks for posting pics so quickly.

great turn out!

Back