• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

9 NSX at Crystal Cove July/30/2005

16+ NSX at Crystal Cove July/30/2005

its official.
NSX will dominate the parking lot this saturday at crystal cove.
heres the list so far.

1. EVO F575 GTC
2. WealthBuildr
3. UP 2 YU
4. NSXSUPRA
5. HAC
6. PoohBEAR
7. Forrest
8. Malibu Rapper
9. SuperSpeed

10. your name here

so who else is going?
CDUB?
CDX_NSX?
Da Hapa?
MCM?
skt?

Last edited:
Re: 10 NSX at Crystal Cove July/30/2005

10. MCM
11.... your name here

(Need to park in a row "some how") :confused:
1st one in get out the Barrier tape? LOL LOL

Sorry to say, Forrest will not be able to make it down with his SC 92. he said, next week due to family plannings this weekend. But CDUB where you at ? MCM is representing tubi, but we also need the sound of the Gruppe M to drown out those Prancing Horses :biggrin:

so are we all looking to meet up prior so we can all cruise down together, i know some of us live in opposite directions?

COME ON EVERYONE LETS GET 20 OR MORE CARS TO REPRESENT !!!! CALL ALL NSXR'S

Last edited:
Wait a minute, arent' you the same guy that wrote this a week ago?"

>> Re: Crystal Cove next weekend july 16th

COOL, I'LL BE THERE ABOUT 6:00. I'LL TRY TO GET A GOOD SPOT. MAYBE EVEN PUT UP SOME CONES TO SAVE SPOTS FOR OTHER NSX OWNERS<<

You were a no-show. What's the deal?

DaveG

what time and what part of the lot do you propose meeting up at? I'm up for an event. This jury duty crap is killing me and I could use a drive. Only problem is there's no way I'm going to be able to wash the car before hand (again... damned jury duty)

Erick,

Wow, I am in the list, but we need more and more and more NSXs.

Why don't we meet a few miles up north on PCH, lets say in Newport Beach and cruise down together. how about in Fashion Island parking lot facing PCH by Macy's.

I haven't been down to Crystal Cove in a few weeks. Has the entry/parking procedure changed? I remember mention about this in an earlier thread.

WealthBuildR said:
But CDUB where you at ? MCM is representing tubi, but we also need the sound of the Gruppe M to drown out those Prancing Horses :biggrin:

Count me in! Just set a time and location. I'll be there. If you really want GM noise, you really need the GM symphony. I'll see if I can get SilvernOne (v3) and F1VTEC (v2) to come.

You guys are killing me..hahahahaha. I wonder who volunteered my name on this list. Anywho, Art got a good point....meet somewhere a few miles before and roll in together. I'll see if I can wake up early enought :D

what time does everyone want to meet up? maybe around 6:15 in the fashion island parking lot? that way it ensures that we all get in the show area. lets all agree on a time to meet that way it works for everyone.

OK, heard from William. I'm in.

As of two weeks ago, NB police no longer allow cars to line up on PCH or the side entrances to the Crystal Cove shopping center parking lot. The cop I talked to was nice about it but said "It's an Irvine Company problem". I didn't go last weekend, but I assume cars now stack up in the outer parking lots, waiitng for the cones to be removed from the inner lot at 7am.

Regardless, I agree that a 6:15am meet time at Fashion Island should put us in good shape. But note, PCH has had a heavy police presence in recent weeks on Saturday mornings. I have no clue as to why ;-)

DaveG

ok, heres the plan.
for the people north of fashion island we'll be meeting at starbucks on brookhurst and edinger about 6:15am.

for the others that are heading the opposite direction you can group up at fashion island and the westiminster gang will meet you guys up about 6:30.

that should give us plenty of time to get to crystal cove from there and get parking together. if anyone else has any suggestions feel free to post.

from the sound of the meeting time, are you planning to be in the display area? I have no problem parking outside, sleep time is already precious during the week, I like to catch up a bit on the weekends :)

Will you guys be able to hold spaces for those of us coming from the South? MCM and I would like to make it but were in Dana Point/San Clemente and driving up to Fashion Island to come back down to Crystal Cove wouldn't make sense for us.

I think it is all coming together, bottom line:
We all meet at the line up at Crystal Cove when we get there. Right? no more Fashion Island due to no support.

If you get there by 7 you should be able to get in, and there is no possibility for holding spaces; it is 1st come 1st served.

Lastly, you may want to know that last Saturday was very full, so get there early enough if you want to park inside.

See you there.

SO HERE IS THE LIST FOR NOW. LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME TURN OUT, BUT LETS TRY TO GET 20 CARS. SO IS EVERYONE ON THIS LIST CONFIRMED TO GO? AFTERWARDS WE CAN ALL HAVE BREAKFAST AT COCO'S OR SOMETHING.

1. EVO F575 GTC
2. WealthBuildr
3. UP 2 YU
4. NSXSUPRA
5. HAC
6. PoohBEAR
7. Forrest
8. Malibu Rapper
9. SuperSpeed
10. CDUB
11. MCM
12. DA HAPA
13.DAVE G
14. SILVER ONE

15. your name here_____

1. EVO F575 GTC
2. WealthBuildr
3. UP 2 YU
4. NSXSUPRA
5. HAC
6. PoohBEAR
7. Forrest
8. Malibu Rapper
9. SuperSpeed
10. CDUB
11. MCM
12. DA HAPA
13.DAVE G
14. SILVER ONE
15. Vu

WealthBuildR said:
1. EVO F575 GTC
2. WealthBuildr
3. UP 2 YU
4. NSXSUPRA
5. HAC
6. PoohBEAR
7. Forrest
8. Malibu Rapper
9. SuperSpeed
10. CDUB
11. MCM
12. DA HAPA
13.DAVE G
14. SILVER ONE
15. Vu
16. C30VTEC

I guess I'll drag my a_ _ out of bed to join you all :wink:

1. EVO F575 GTC
2. WealthBuildr
3. UP 2 YU
4. NSXSUPRA
5. HAC
6. PoohBEAR
7. Forrest
8. Malibu Rapper
9. SuperSpeed
10. CDUB
11. MCM
12. DA HAPA
13.DAVE G
14. SILVER ONE
15. Vu
16. C30VTEC
17. Ca AGNSX

wow 17 cars!! Amazing. Can we get anymore to go?

here's an Updated list

1. EVO F575 GTC
2. WealthBuildr
3. UP 2 YU
4. NSXSUPRA
5. HAC
6. PoohBEAR
7. Forrest
8. Malibu Rapper
9. SuperSpeed
10. CDUB
11. MCM
12. DA HAPA
13.DAVE G
14. SILVER ONE
15. Vu
16. C30VTEC
17. Ca AGNSX
18.Turbo NSX

so i'm a little slow and confused.... how are MCM and I going to meet up with you folks if you can't hold spaces and lining up has been disallowed?

Da Hapa said:
so i'm a little slow and confused.... how are MCM and I going to meet up with you folks if you can't hold spaces and lining up has been disallowed?

i would have my friends who are also going with his tacoma park in one of the spaces until you guys arrived but regardless, the security won't let any cars in anymore after they close the area off, even if there are open spaces in the parking lot. :mad: I'm going to crystal cove tommorow to study at starbucks and i'll talk to ray, the head security guard and maybe he can help us with this. Other than that the only thing we can do is show up at the same time.

18 NSX's! :eek:
Parking for 18 in a row is tough, even if we follow each other in.
Will be fun even if we cant park together.
Too bad we cant reserve the spots in advance!
Plan on the same dress code as the last time (so we know who we are)
Get with CDub for details. :biggrin:
Dont forget the Camera!

Back