• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

90's Greatest Cars

Here's my top 5 list...

1. Acura NSX
2. Toyota Supra TT
3. RX-7 TT
4. BMW 850il
5. Lotus Espirit

In no particular order...

Acura NSX - First useable, reliable exotic car that is associated with the late great Ayrton Senna
Nissan 300ZX - Groundbreaking 90's sports car. Likely the reason why the FD RX-7 and MKIV Supra (ew) were so good.
BMW M3 - A Sports Car in a sheep's clothing
Mazda RX-7 - Purity at its finest with a unique and very smooth powerplant
Mazda Miata - The resurrection of the small, affordable, fun to drive British roadster... with a Japanese flare.

No order

Acura NSX
Porsche 928 GTS
Porsche 993 Turbo/s (last of the Air cooled)
Ferrari 355
Mercedes SL500

I dunno if the F-40 counts cause it started in the 80s, but if it does then that is the greatest 90s car PERIOD!!!:smile:

Super Car:
McLaren F1
XJ220
F40 (Production ended in 92)
NSX (All)
F355
R32

Class leading performance:
Integra Type R
Accord Type R
Civic Type R
Honda Prelude Type S
European M3

For laughs and giggles
Supra
All Mitsu Evolution
All STI
Miata
JDM CRX/Civic Hatch Back DOHC VTEC

and...

Honda Beat!!! Oops, that was an 80's thing

Audi Quattro, stop drooling
audi-rs21.jpg

Subaru SVX Horrible car but it looks great and has a cool name
subsx051.jpg

Super Car:
McLaren F1
XJ220
F40 (Production ended in 92)
NSX (All)
F355
R32

Class leading performance:
Integra Type R
Accord Type R
Civic Type R
Honda Prelude Type S
European M3

For laughs and giggles
Supra
All Mitsu Evolution
All STI
Miata
JDM CRX/Civic Hatch Back DOHC VTEC

and...

Honda Beat!!! Oops, that was an 80's thing

Second The XJ220. Amazing. I saw one only once in my life as those things are super rare. Rumor was they went 220mph. Oh man I just checked wikipedia they only made 281 and I got to see one, Nice!

I dunno if the F-40 counts cause it started in the 80s, but if it does then that is the greatest 90s car PERIOD!!!:smile:

Hmmmn I see how it is the greatest 90's car period but is it really a car? A rocket ship with wheels is a better name. It's held together with glue and like 4 bolts. In fact rumors are Ferrari was selling just the engine and threw in a free 10lb chassis and body with every purchase :biggrin:

No particular order:

NSX
300ZX
Supra
RX-7tt
F-40

Hmmmn I see how it is the greatest 90's car period but is it really a car? A rocket ship with wheels is a better name. It's held together with glue and like 4 bolts. In fact rumors are Ferrari was selling just the engine and threw in a free 10lb chassis and body with every purchase :biggrin:

Its got 4 wheels and a steering wheel of course its a car :biggrin:

993 TT
RX7 TT
300ZX TT
M3 (4 cylinder)

Back