• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91-2001 owners, post your front lip or bumpers here!

Wow Moses, but that pic looks like its from a game or something. sorry off topic.

a vote for the gt-one

shape very close to oem 02+ but with a smaller (and more subtle air duct/scoop)

can't say this is my car but the skirts look great!

attachment.php

The Advance front half spolier is the nicest there is imo. Very rare and very pricey.

attachment.php

www.advance-jp.com

This is one of the best front lip/spoiler I've seen for a 91-01 other than WW. Looks like a pretty good match to the 02- side and rear too.

Anyone have this installed can give comment? Is this a direct replacement of the lower front bumper or just an overlay?

Sorry for bringing an old thread up.:wink:

Well, time for a new lip. My Shine lip took one too many hits. Shine offers what they call a hybrid frp ip, which is supposidly more durable and flexible than the standard frp material. Anyone have this? I'm also looking at getting a Wings West lip.

B@t

Well, time for a new lip. My Shine lip took one too many hits. Shine offers what they call a hybrid frp ip, which is supposidly more durable and flexible than the standard frp material. Anyone have this? I'm also looking at getting a Wings West lip.

B@t

How did you manage that? I even went off roading with mine and it held up. I tried to take a shortcut on an unpaved road the other day. Big mistake, rocks everywhere. My shine took a beating and all I got were some rock chips.

How did you manage that? I even went off roading with mine and it held up. I tried to take a shortcut on an unpaved road the other day. Big mistake, rocks everywhere. My shine took a beating and all I got were some rock chips.

Daily driven on some pretty bads roads where I live. San Diego's known for bad ropads, big ass spped bumps and dips. I'm actually surprised it lasted as long as it did! Plus my car sits pretty low, so clearance is minimal at best.

B@t™

Last edited:
I have the same bought by Chriss (SOS), unfortunately it really often scars on the ground. But I still like it.

Attachments

• 28.05 (5).jpg
    28.05 (5).jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 973
Last edited:

The 2nd of the 3 is my favorite look, but the cf lip didn't last 24hrs before it was cracked.
good luck on what ever you decide.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone with Wings West Lip, paint the center portion black? Pics?

B@t

^black center.

Hello Sir,

Kindly please tell me what kind of front lip you are using on your nsx? Thanks!

Best regards,

Nico

RM Racing made these a while back - that was the last one in the free world - and now its a shattered mess. Very unhappy about the road construction in Iowa. I kept the pieces just in case I want to get ambitious and have some made.

Here's what I'm running now: Shine GT-Spec, which already has two cracks in it from barely scraping. They aren't flexible enough I think.

IMG_1766.JPG

Back