• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'91-'93 Stock NSX Wheels 15" Front, 16" Rear

4 wheels for sale

Fronts are in Honda boxes in good shape. No tires.

Rears have stock Yokos mounted with a couple of 32nds of tread on them. Good condition. I have the Honda boxes for these too (but obviously won't fit in them with tires mounted).

Purchased them for use as a second set. Apparently lightly used prior to me getting them. I never had the fronts out of the box or tires mounted.

They are in the Washington, DC area. Local buyer strongly preferrred.

Would like to get $125 for the set (but will of course listen to any reasonable offers).

If they need to be shipped, the buyer will need to pick up actual boxing, packing, insurance, shipping costs.

Please help me get these out of my garage. My NSX is already sold. It saddens me to see these parts lying around.

David Hwang
[email protected]

Several people have asked for pictures of these wheels before they decide whether or not to make an offer. So here they are. The rears have tires mounted on them. I've also included shots indicating the amount of tread left on them.

David Hwang

Now that is the kind of response that I like to hear! I'm glad you can come pick them up as that is the thing that was causing me the most anxiety -- having to pack them up and bring them to a shipper. Bring a car that can take these 4 large boxes (an NSX won't cut it! :)

Check you private mail box for contact information.

Thanks a bunch.

I also have some misc. parts like a jack, air pump, shift knob, chromed fuse box cover, etc. that I will be listing soon.

Best wishes,
David Hwang

Thanks to Lee for making this a smooth transaction. The wheels are finally out of my garage and into the hands of someone who can take advantage of them better than me.

Will list more parts for sale soon. Lots of house cleaning going on.

David
--

Back