• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91-96 NSX ARK V3. DT-X exhaust system SAMPLE Arrived.

Would you like Quad tip angled or straight or single tip design?

• Quad Angled Tip ( DT-X)

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Quad Straight Tip

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Single Tip (DT-S)

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Others

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DrVolkl said:
Ok, paypal sent!

I plan on taking whatever pictures you need...plus some video footage of idle and actual driving. Should give you more than what you need. :)

Thanks. I will process ASAP. Thanks again.

DrVolkl said:
Ok, paypal sent!

I plan on taking whatever pictures you need...plus some video footage of idle and actual driving. Should give you more than what you need. :)

You will get soon. I shipped this morning. Check your email for tracking number... And I will send some sample pictures for you to get some idea.

Thanks

Thanks...got the email. Looking forward to installing this on the car. I can't wait to hear how it sounds.

Ok, exhaust has arrived. I plan on putting this thing on either Friday night or Saturday. The best pictures will probably be Saturday during the day for lighting purposes.

DrVolkl said:
Ok, exhaust has arrived. I plan on putting this thing on either Friday night or Saturday. The best pictures will probably be Saturday during the day for lighting purposes.

No problemo ~ I can wait.

As long as everything goes as planned, exhaust will go on tonight around 7pm...I'll be sending out pictures soon after.

DrVolkl said:
As long as everything goes as planned, exhaust will go on tonight around 7pm...I'll be sending out pictures soon after.

Well not everything is going as planned and my lift access has been cut off tonight due to people being involved hitting the town for drinks right after work. lol... :rolleyes:

So, the exhaust will go on tomorrow morning around 9-10ish. I can take video of the exhaust, but it will probably end up being 10-20megs...so it's up to ark if they want to host that kinda of file..or if they're ok with it, someone else can host it.

The exhaust itself looks beautiful...really nice and shinny. Going to look great on the car.

ryans said:
Just upload your video to http://www.putfile.com

I just want to make sure Ark is ok with any media I release since this is the prototype exhaust and we're working a "deal" here. If they're ok with it, I'll send it in for sure. (can't see why they wouldn't be)

DrVolkl said:
I just want to make sure Ark is ok with any media I release since this is the prototype exhaust and we're working a "deal" here. If they're ok with it, I'll send it in for sure. (can't see why they wouldn't be)

OK.. But send me closer installation picture... We need it.

Thanks

Couple of teaser shots...

The exhaust is nice and deep...but once the rpm's climb above 2500, it just sounds free flowing. Not too loud at all, but definitely some bass down low. I'll take some small movies today. I have to do some small modifications to the exhaust, the driver side is sitting a little high, so I'll adjust the hangers.

I sent Ark about 12 pics, so they'll be posting something soon I imagine, or be asking me for better shots. lol

DrVolkl said:
Couple of teaser shots...

The exhaust is nice and deep...but once the rpm's climb above 2500, it just sounds free flowing. Not too loud at all, but definitely some bass down low. I'll take some small movies today. I have to do some small modifications to the exhaust, the driver side is sitting a little high, so I'll adjust the hangers.

I sent Ark about 12 pics, so they'll be posting something soon I imagine, or be asking me for better shots. lol

WOW.. Not bad !!

It looks good on angle tip tho ~ And DrVolkl please let me know about little fitting issue. we need little detail about your issue.

BITeR said:
Straight still. With pipes angled up a little. Look at the tubi tips. IMO those are the best looking ever. Anytime is nice too.
Agreed. IMO, the Tubi and the Anytime are still the best looking options around. Too bad one's damn near impossible to get and the other's out of production.

ARKers said:
so.. after installation. Which tip is better looking? still members prefer straight or angled? :confused:

Well, IMO, this one is kind of ugly. Single tip is much nicer than this.

However, as others said, the straight dual tip like the tubi style is much better.

Back