• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 blk 165k 4 sale, 19.5k obo

91 blk 165k 4 sale, 19.5k obo, SoCal

have a 91 black/tan nsx for sale, 3.0 Liter V6, 280HP, 5SPD, located in Palos Verdes(weekends), and Riverside(week days), 165k highway miles, healthy engine, comptech clutch, stereo doesn't work, but have a new set of stock bose stereo face and speakers with the car. new slotted rotors front/rear set. Stock CD changer, remote entry, momo carpet, air intake. couple of scratches on front and rear bumper. car runs good, see to believe. Paint is still good. clean title. 17/18 inch cromed rims. never crashed. serious buyers only. pictures upon request.
(310)989-1290 calvin (if not picked up, please leave message.)
E-Mail: [email protected]

add: RPM meter somehow got stuck, buyer will have to work on it.

add: My ICQ number: 193994113

add: seat condtion not good(fine motors, but bad leather), other than seats, interior are fine.

add: small dent on let rear fender up-end, as shown in picture.

Last edited:
pictures not yet available...

i was trying to post or e-mail pictures days ago, but didn't figure out how... will wait until weekend to let my friend help me... sorry about that.

help...

i've got private messages from you guys, but as i open a new window in the private message area, it shows no message... how do i check the messages? can someone give help?:confused: :confused:

Instead of showing PM's for just "last day", change it to last 5 days and your PM's should show up. It's a drop down box that you can select. Hope this helps!

Steve

you still have it????

im very interested also.. im from santa barbara........

Back