• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 for sale

My cousin's boss is selling his 91 blk/blk.

Ad is below.

1991 Acura NSX

Black with black leather

99,010km, 5-speed manual, 270 hp, 3.0 litre V6 VTEC mid-engine

Excellent condition; No body or mechanical modifications; Serviced at Silverhill Acura since new; New battery; Red painted calipers; Alpine 6-CD changer; Alarm; A/C; Cruise control; Power everything; Fantastic car…fun to drive yet surprisingly functional

$44,500 obo

PM me if you are interested, and I'll send you his way

Attachments

• 91nsx.jpg
    91nsx.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 77
Hats off to him if he gets his asking price. I think it's above market for a 91 with nearly 100k km. I'm sure it's nice and well cared for, but there would be serious market competition out East at that price point.

yea you can get a 94-96 for that price in the US. good luck on the sale.

That BC Bud has gone to his head - or he's selling it 'cuz his wife insisted - this way he keeps her happy but there will be no takers!

That BC Bud has gone to his head - or he's selling it 'cuz his wife insisted - this way he keeps her happy but there will be no takers!

ok I know you guys think TO is the center of the universe, however Calgary is in ALBERTA not BC

There's a crazy deal in Utah, see the new/perspective owners section. It's a 95 I think with 20k miles for 30k.

I don't know if he's done this, but I've had a lot of luck with Kijiji.ca. If he needs a place to store it he can keep it at my place... mileage may grow.

Back