• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 - need advice

ebay item

he wants $47500 with tires and wheels, has all rcpts for work done and service at dealer. Has just over 100K miles.

I am thinking more like the $34 ballpark range....mods are nice but over 100k is a huge hit.

Any other opinions?

I think its over priced. And many people would not pay top dollar for a repainted car.

If its as clean as the pictures and as he says with no issues, it might be worth around 40k. The mods are easily around 10k. I'm thinking like 38-40k is fair with mods? Have you driven or taken a closer look?

I haven't looked at it yet. He's up in Canada, and I'm here in Texas....I have emailed him to discuss numbers. He likely won't come down as much as he should since it has been in his family for 10 years...I will see.

why buy a car from Canada?

with the US dollar in the shts, you'll be getting killed on that deal.

also he is selling the car with CANADA rare car premium in mind.

I would get another one, because of the price and the mileage.

You're in the states, you'll be able to find MANY more NSX's compared to Canada.

I think the owner of that NSX should be on Prime, but I don't know his username.

What's wrong with a coat of fresh paint??? Especially on a 16 y.o. car that's undergone a full conversion. Every reputable car builder/restoration shop I know repaints their builds to look top notch.

Back