• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 nsx black/ tan clean $23,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link works when I try it. I will see why it isn't working for others. I am asking $25,000 OBO on autotrader and $23,000 is my bottom line. If you are interested call my cell phone at (425) 761 6061

Originally posted by khuezee:
Why so cheap?

Maybe related to the fact that it looks like most of the interior has been replaced..?

Originally posted by Lud:
Maybe related to the fact that it looks like most of the interior has been replaced..?

Since I was not able to pull up the link, i cant make a fair assessment of what the interior looks like. as far as i know, there are NO factory 91 black/tan NSXs. I hope im not wrong, otherwise, im a total idiot.

Hey - I saw this car. I'm no expert & so I can't be givin' no expert opinion & no I didn't get put up to this - the seller and I have met once - *but* the one-of-a-kind tan-in-a-91 interior looks totally pro. The guy wins trophies with show cars he builds. If there had been a black/tan '91 it would look like this but with not-quite-so-spiffy seats and carpet. So this NSX may not win best of show due to it being incorrect, but it definitely doesn't lose points for being molested...

Also it has a cup holder on the center console cover for the storage compartment which started in 1993.

Could you please shed some light as to why the interior has been completely redone?

Was there water damage?

Did you leave a full coke can in the car on a hot summer day and it exploded(I have seen this happen on my friends Accord. It took us both two hours to clean)?

Either way, it looks like a good work on the car. Just wondering what the reason was for the work.

Thanks for you time.

The interior was ivory in color before I changed it. The reason why I changed the interior is because:
-For one I don't care for Ivory interior
-the carpets that were in it before were very worn and needed replacing
-The driver side seat bolster was torn
-Also I like the tan leather and received a good deal.
-The car WASN'T a theft recovered or flood damaged vehicle- I have all of the interior pieces besides the seats (sold on EBAY and have proof)
-Sorry I made the car look nicer-
Thanks
JEREMY

Jeremy,

The interior looks great and I am of the same opinion as you are about Ivory interiors.

Have you had the 90k service done? How long has it been since the clutch was replaced?

Thanks again for your time

Yes the car is still available....I know I love black/tan
smile.gif

Originally posted by nsexy91:
The clutch,timing belt, and water pump were all changed around 60k. The owner before me had it done.
Thanks

sounds like a good deal for anyone who is interested in the NSX on a modest budget. i just got mine, otherwise i would fly to washington and drive it home to LA.

Hey everybody,
The interior came out of a 2000 nsx. I have a local friend that only works on NSX'S and he supplied me with everything and pretty much did all the work. It was pretty simple.
If you are still interested e-mail and I can give you his phone#
Thanks
Jeremy

What is "blem" in the bumper?
Honestly could you tell us if there is any previous accidents, repaints, or body shop works on the the car?
Have you done all the maintenance services ? and please lists the latest maintenace services done on the car.
Thanks

I've been watching NSX prices and I hate to say it but they've been dropping quite a bit as of late. I've seen clean NSXs going in the low 20s and know someone who picked one up for under 20. I think it's just a sign of the sluggish economy but it's giving a lot of people the opportunity to buy a great car for a cheap price.

It has been pointed out to me that the seller of this car was recently looking for front end NSX parts for a "big project" and the person who e-mailed me believes this is also the car being sold here.

From http://www.nsxsc.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000132.html

posted January 29, 2002 10:30 PM

I am looking for a passenger side frame rail from the shock-tower forward, upper and lower radiator support, and upper A-arms for both sides. If anyone knows where I might be able to find these parts please notify me, I have a big project I am working on. E-mail at [email protected]
THANKS!
Jeremy

The e-mail address is the same one the seller here is registered with. So I think it is fair to ask: Is there a repair history on this car?

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 13 August 2002).]

My friend called him and he said the front bumper and fenders have been replaced and repainted from previous accident.

YES....The previous owner before me was in an accident and now the car has been repaired. THE TITLE IS CLEAN AND THE CARFAX REPORT IS CLEAN ALSO. I know about half of the cars in this forum have been wrecked. The car handles absoulutley straight. I wasn't trying to hide that the car has had damage. Hey "LUD"..... Thanks for trying to discourage other buyers. Have I lied to anyone about saying the car hasn't been damaged??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back