• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91+ parts for sale (stock and aftermarket)

**Update 2**

I've got some stuff in my garage I need to get rid of.

91' stock exhaust very good condition, taken off at 59k miles. $35 + shipping or pick up.

91' stock springs (all 4) very good condition, taken off at same time $30 + shipping

91' stock brake rotors (all 4) maybe 2k miles on them. practically new. $25 + shipping

RM Racing front lip has a crack if you want it I'll let it go for $10 + shipping.

91' stock front lip good condition, $10 + shipping.

91' stock shift knob, very good condition. $20 + shipping

91' stock wheels (all 4) 15" front and 16" rear no rear tires, front has 95% Yokohama S300. SOLD!!
**NEW**
I also have a custom engine cover (stock w/lexan windows) $50+ shipping

and the original spare (never used) $20 + shipping

with the wheels I can put on a new tires for the rear for $100

I also just found a stock intake manifold cover, very good condition. $15

I dont know if anyones interested but I've got a HUGE pile of 3rd gen RX-7 parts. Let me know what you want and I've probably got 2 or 3.

I will deliver larger items anywhere in Atlanta, GA area or east alabama area for the price of gas. All my prices are negotiable. on shipped items I will be using UPS ground unless otherwise needed. Pics coming hopefully tonight. Any inquiries email [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi,
You got pm for the rotors!

Thanks

Last edited:
first dips on the lip

ill take the 91 stock lip!! let me know how much shipping is and ill send it to you be paypal!! erick

I have interest in the four OEM wheels.

Rm Racing Front Lip

Hello:

I will take the RM racing front lip. Please send me payment instructions with shipping to Houston, Texas 77042. I will send monies overnight. If the shift knob is not sold, I will take that too. You can email me at [email protected]

With best regards

A'amir

Back