• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'91 Red/Black JH4NA1159MT001671

Status
Not open for further replies.
'91 Red/Black

*****SOLD*****

Looking to sell my '91 red/black w/ 75850 miles to move on to other things.

I have had the stereo redone with an Alpine single CD head unit. JL audio 8" sub in custom box. Boston Acoustics in the doors all driven by a JL Audio 5x400 amp behind the passenger seat. All professionally installed to the tune of about $3500.

The timing belt and water pump were done at 49k. Just broke-in a new (not rebuilt) Spec stage 2 single disk clutch w/ lightweight flywheel. Comptech headers. Anytime/Borla exhaust. Transmission is NOT in snap ring range.

Wheels are 17" front "18 back w/ Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 712's. Rear rubber practically new. Fronts will need new rubber not too far down the road. Wear showing but very drivable.

This isn't a showroom condition car but it's also not a dog. People who don't know the car swear it's new. A real driver's car and not a garage queen. Everything works great and the interior is in great shape. No accidents. Take it easy on pic requests as I'm out in the middle of nowhere using a very slow dial-up connection.

Vin #: JH4NA1159MT001671

Price: $26500 OBO

Edit - The correct home phone number. :rolleyes:
Call 615-859-9124 or cell 615-477-4817
email [email protected]

attachment.php

Last edited:
Do you know if the window regulators have been replaced? Does the A/C work well?

I know you have a slow connection, but I would like to see the stereo install. If you could provide pics, that would be great.

Thanks,
Sean

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back