• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Right-hand drive Black NSX for sale.

I got a 91 right-hand drive black NSX for sale. It is mannual and located in Hong Kong. I am asking for US$25000 but still negotiable. The buyer pays shipment cost. It is straight, dent and rust-free, garaged, currently placed at a mechanic for annual checking. E-mail to [email protected] for pics and details if anyone is interested.:rolleyes:

ERZ is about the only one the can use it...... it'd have to be broken apart into chassis, and engine, shipped separately. With no posted DOT Bond, or RI bringing it in, then it wil absolutely not be drivable, and ERZ would just be parting it out. so for a parts car, i would of offered about the same amout.

I bring in complete ITR's CTR's S15's R32's, R33's and part them out like that too. Its crazy what these JDM freaks, and ricers will pay for authentic stuff.

Of course i kept a R33, 98 Prelude, 94 CRX-Delsol, and 99 CTR to drive around.... Hehehehe, but its getting harder and harder to sneak these things past State Patrol, DMV, and DOT. So i've quit bringing them in whole, and selling them, and i have been parting them out.

-Ray

The shop..... but since 9/11 its been a real pain getting stuff, so i stopped. They spend alot more time looking for things that are against the rules now. And they wont let things slide like they used to.

-Ray

Back