• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Sebring Silver 57k Miles JH4NA1153MT001973

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had looked and waited for a long time for the right NSX and never really thought I would have to sell so soon. I bought the car in November 2010 from Tacoma Honda in Washington. They had only had it for about a week as a member from prime had recently traded it in. All I can say is that this NSX has clearly led a very well maintained life, the previous owners really cherished this car and I have continued the treatment since my purchase. The car is in really fantastic shape in all regards, the only flaw on the interior is SLIGHT wear on the driver’s side seat bolster. Having spoken with the former owner he used Griots car care products and I have done the same (especially the leather care). The exterior has minor rock chipping on the front consistent with mileage. The car really needs to be seen to appreciate the care it has received. Please feel free to contact me with any questions also I can take pictures of any area if need be, thanks!

YEAR & MODEL: 1991 Acura NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1153MT001973
CURRENT MILEAGE: 57,233
COLOR (EXT/INT): Sebring Silver/Black
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: McMinnville, OR
CONTACT VIA E-mail, PM for phone: [email protected]
PRICE: $29,500 (firm)

Additional Information:

NUMBER OF OWNERS: I am the 4th owner, the 3rd owner also being a Prime Member.

CLEAN TITLE: Yes

CLEAN CARFAX: No.

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS:
Back in the early life of the car around 13,000 miles Carfax has a “moderate” damage listed on the rear. As moderate could mean a multitude of things I had the car professionally inspected prior to purchase, no body panels have been replaced, looks as though the rear bumper was only repainted due to very minor damage. The car is exceptionally clean and I would invite ANY inspection.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK: Rear bumper repainted due to minor accident.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DOCUMENTATION:
I have documentation of a $5,000 dollar service having been done within the last 10,000 miles, to include timing belt and valve adjustment as well as various other wearables. Copy can be provided on request. All service has been done at my local Acura dealership since purchase.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES:

TIRES: – Car has the updated rims on and they are in perfect shape, zero defects. Tires have around 10k on them.

BRAKES: – In the 50% area.

BELTS, HOSES: - TB, WP, and Hoses were replaced at ~47k.

SUSPENSION COMPONENTS: Car has Billstein struts and Eibach springs on it, had the alignment done at Acura upon purchase just to be sure everything is where it needs to be.

FLUIDS - Oil changes done every 3k miles at the local Acura dealership.

MODS: The car has:

Cosmetic:
-Tint
-Updated wheels

Drive:
-Billlstein Struts
-Eibach Springs

Sound:
- Installed the I-Pod/Aux CD Changer converter. I still have the orgional cd changer.

NEEDS ATTENTION:
- Car is 99% stock and needs nothing really. It is in fantastic condition. I know most of us on prime really take care of our cars and this one is no exception, see it in person and I am sure you will agree.

-Seth

Link To images: http://img801.imageshack.us/g/closerfront.jpg/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back