• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Sebring Silver w/35k miles

-------------------Car has been sold----------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone that looked. I miss it already

`91 nsx Silver/black, 5spd only 35,000 miles. Driven in good weather only. The trans is not in snap ring range. Timing belt, water pump, drive belts, spark plugs, hatch struts were replaced at 32k. Recent ABS and Brake fluid flush. Also the window fix-it thingies have been installed. The car is 100% stock except for a k&n air filter, onboard charger, and the bose amplifier & speakers have been replaced. Has stock '99 16"/17" 7 spoke wheels with new tires. Also have original 5 spokes. Has after market exhaust. Also have original exhaust if you prefer. The car has never been hit, damaged, or abused. As for flaws, there are a few minor chips on the front, which is to be expected, and one small, approx. 1 " scratch on the left rear quarter that is visible only at certain angles. The drivers seat bolster has the normal minor wear. Price $33,500.00 I looked for a year before I bought this one. The silver is a rare and beautiful color for the NSX. You won't be disappointed!

faf2af0b.jpg

faf2b030.jpg

faf2b039.jpg

faf2b035.jpg

faf2af78.jpg

Last edited:
Interested...

hmmm... Email sent (query for more info/VIN/exact maint'-service done/more pics) So far- seems cool. . . Anyothers know of anything or have seen this car ever? Some interest here. . .

just would like to know before i come down to take a look..
what kind of maintence has been done?
if u know how many owners this cars had?
how long have u had the car?
where the car was bought new??

i saw your car on autotrader and u sent some pic.
thank you look forward to see the car this month
maybe we can work something out..

nsxchi-town,

Paul's nsx is in excellent condition. If you looking for a silver X, you won't be disappointed.

some info...

nsxchi-town said:
just would like to know before i come down to take a look..
what kind of maintence has been done?
if u know how many owners this cars had?
how long have u had the car?
where the car was bought new??

i saw your car on autotrader and u sent some pic.
thank you look forward to see the car this month
maybe we can work something out..

The owner has been nice to answer all/most of my questions, as I do/did have an interest in it.

Price: $33.5k w/ updated wheels (FIRM)
$32.0k w/ original 5spokers (FIRM)

Current owner is 3rd owner (bought it w/ 25k miles).

Car hasn't been tracked.

NO paint-work, accidents, dings / Clean Car-Fax

Car has had timing-belt/water-pump changed along w/ fluids flushed and some hose changes. The little '91-associated gremlins have been addressed: door speakers, hatch struts, etc.

Original clutch; no slippage
Car hasn't had the dealer's 60k/6yr or 90k/9yr services (TIME vs. miles). . . they entail hose changes & valve adjustments. the owner doesn't feel there is a need for them, per se'.

I have gotten two other local area NSX'ers to comment on the car- and they stated that when they saw it a while back- it was upto par in aesthetics and mechanics.

In searching for months and months- this car is amongst the upper tier 'prospects'.

Put the VIN of the car into the "Search" and you can get some more info' of its past location/ownership... Not a whole lot of info' but some idea.

If there is room for adjustment on the price- I am there... (just a 'G or two difference) If not, I guess it isn't meant to be. . .:(

In reply to nsxchi-town,

Osiris_x11 answered many of your questions for me, but just to make sure there's no confusion hearing things second hand, I have not had any hoses changed.

For any other questions please email me.

Thanks,

Paul

Sorry, not interested in the trade. Heading towards a "family" car.
(Theres 6 of us now so the X is getting a little small) Hurry up and sell the Supra, your within a few miles of me so you could have it in your garage by the weekend :)

PCNSX said:
Sorry, not interested in the trade. Heading towards a "family" car.
(Theres 6 of us now so the X is getting a little small) Hurry up and sell the Supra, your within a few miles of me so you could have it in your garage by the weekend :)

I've got a buyer right now. He's going to the bank on monday to apply for financing (good luck with that :rolleyes: ) but we'll see.

Back