• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Sebring Siver NSX

Beautiful 3 owner Sebring Silver NSX. 49,650 miles. Very very clean. No smoking, no wrecks, totaly stock. Located in Atlanta, GA. $33,750 firm.

Call or e-mail

Tom Croly (770) 329-7219 cell
[email protected]

Also a set of perfect '99 style wheels available separately $1500.
The wheels do not include tires. I have just had the wheels refinished at a cost of $775. I have not yet even picked them up from the refinisher, but they were in very good shape before refinishing (minor curb rash) and I expect they will be perfect now.

[This message has been edited by lemansnsx (edited 18 April 2002).]

[This message has been edited by TCroly (edited 02 May 2002).]

[This message has been edited by TCroly (edited 15 May 2002).]

New Lower Price.

If you are looking for a very clean factory original Sebring Silver NSX you need to see this one. Non-Snap ring car with window regulators repaired and updated.

I also have gotten the refinished '99 style wheels back from my refinisher and they look PERFECT! Available separate from car for $1500.

Tom

OK folks here is my bottom line price!

You have only 3 weeks to make this car yours or it it off to Maui with me. I am only offering this car for sale because it will cost me $2000 to take it to Maui with me, but that is what I plan to do if no one snaps it up at this bargain price.

While you can find many high mileage or salvage title cars for less money, you will not find an unadulterated, clean, well maintained, no accident, non-smoking, garaged car for less than this. If you are really looking for a Sebring Silver NSX, don't wait. It took me 2 years looking at umpteen cars top find this beauty.

Knowing Tom, it is probably one of the finest cars in the country,so if you are looking for a truly A-1 car,don't allow this one to pass you by because there aren't any second chances when it comes to reliability and quality. Good luck to you and your family on the new venture. Milt

I just sold my 3000GT VR4 and have $25.5 liquidity...let me know if u want to come down to meet my price if not...take it easy buddy! contact me at [email protected]

Regards,

Dave
smile.gif

hey tom...look me up when you get to Maui..I got the 1991 sebring and what a pleasure to drive....that make 2 silvers, 1 red, 1 black and 1 green one here.......Aloha...Gregg Blue

I paid 35k.....I am 3rd owner, rm headers,g-force exaust,bose stereo upgrade, NOS and great wheels and tire....an f-15 on wheels..........

------------------
Maui Boy

Thank you to all who inquired. With great regret I watched as my NSX drove off with its new owner.

He should enjoy a dream weekend as he flew from Kansas to Atlanta this morning to buy my car and then headed off to Indianapolis where he has tickets and pit passes for the Indy 500. And then he will drive back to Kansas. As for me I am glad to hear that there are already a few NSXs in Maui where we will be moving in the next three weeks. I look forward to meeting MauiBoy and seeing his new NSX.

Thanks to Lud for establishing this wonderful website that has helped me to sell my car and has helped so many others to better enjoy the NSX.

Aloha,
Tom Croly

PS My 7-spoke 97 style NSX wheels are still avialable for $1500

Back