• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 White w/ 32k miles celebrity owned

Hello I have a 91 NSX that is white with ivory interior and has 32k miles. The car is located here in Central Florida area, winter haven to be exact. It was previously owned by "Vanilla Ice" and is like new. The seats and interior are in great condition. The drivers seat shows a minute amount of wear; passenger seat is perfect. The factory radio has been replaced with an alpine CDA 7898 fold face. all the factory speakers have been changed to Mb Quart. It has 2 custom made enclosures that house a Mb quart 6.5 midrange behind the passenger and drivers seat as well as a modified center speaker enclosure that holds 2 more Mb quart 3.5 mids. It has a custom enclosure built in the passenger floor board that houses a 8" kicker SL78 solobaric sub. All of the above noted stereo items are powered by a Rockford Fosgate 750x amplifier. Lets just say the radio sounds amazing which is a far cry for the factory set up. Now to the exterior. On the exterior the car has the burn-up rear spoiler with carbon fiber end pieces (1,000.00 painted). It has the Wings West side skirts. The wheels and tires brand new and have less than 500 miles on them. They are the 17/18 combo that are the konig tantrums with falken beta 225/35/17 and 245/35/18. It has eibach pro kit lowering springs with koni adjustable struts. The only engine adds that are on this car are as follows. RM carbon fiber intake with cone filter and the RM dual tip exhaust system. This car is gorgeous and turns heads everywere I go. I will provide pics for those interested. I could post one on here as well but I'm not really sure how to make it work. I'm selling the car because I have a kid on the way and am looking to purchase a porsche Cayenne so I can haul the kiddies around. I'm asking $35,000.00 for the car. I still have the factory side skirts, rear LED spoiler(LEDs work fine), and factory intake, all of which will come with the deal because I don't have any need for them if I sell the vehicle. Thanks

V.I.N. JH4NA1150MT000621

Last edited:
I remember this car when it was on e bay about 8 months ago. Is this the one that has repainted to white, I believe it was originally red???? Also, I thought I remember reading that it had A/C problems. Yes?

The car was actually black and was painted white before he took delievery of the vehicle. In fact all of his vehicles were painted white (including his Gambella porsche) if white was not available as I'm sure your aware of white was not an optional color in 91. However the paint on the car is superior and he spared no expense for the process.

As far as the A/C is concerned it is in perfect working order. Ice cold high, low, auto, all functions are perfect no capacitor issues here.

So it appears you might have the vehicles mixed up. It wasn't red and It doesn't have A/C issues?

Vanella was my idol when i was in High School. :0) Just Kidding.
I did like his video for Ice Ice Baby hough with his WHITE 5.0. :0)

Do you have any pics you can post of this car?

Tonyc5:eek: :rolleyes:

Jasonva said:
The car was actually black and was painted white before he took delievery of the vehicle. In fact all of his vehicles were painted white (including his Gambella porsche) if white was not available as I'm sure your aware of white was not an optional color in 91. However the paint on the car is superior and he spared no expense for the process.

As far as the A/C is concerned it is in perfect working order. Ice cold high, low, auto, all functions are perfect no capacitor issues here.

So it appears you might have the vehicles mixed up. It wasn't red and It doesn't have A/C issues?

Don't get offended, it was the same vehicle, but I just had the colors mixed up. I mean how many NSX's could Vanilla Ice have really owned? Sorry about the A/C though.

Jasonva said:
The car was actually black and was painted white before he took delievery of the vehicle. In fact all of his vehicles were painted white (including his Gambella porsche)...

Hello there. Just for your own knowledge, it is "GEMBALLA" not "Gambella"...just so you know.

the real NSX Owned by Vanilla Ice is been sold by my friend Dealership in Houston TX NXCESSMOTORCARS.COM .. it was listed in Ebay also... you can find out by log on the web page or call them for a little info.. Ask for >> Tan ..

Back