• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 78k $27.5 or $25.5 St.Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, Im selling my baby. Yup, Im a car dealer, but this was my pesonal toy for 2.5 years and is titled to me and will be a private sale. Im also Active Duty in the US Air Force as a SSgt and need the $$$$ because I am getting out in Dec2003.

Nice car, Nice price, not 'NSX maniac perfect' but still very very very nice. Located in St.Louis, Mo Also listed
on Autotrader.com in zip code 62225.

Email me for a complete AutoCheck vehicle history report

Call 618-531-0218

Links to more info and pics: Click Here

Email Me: Click Here

My_Pictures_408.jpg

If anyone interested in Ray's black nsx it's very nice. I have a chance to checked it out over the weekend. For the price he asking for, it worth it IMO.

Tony

SOLD!

My baby doll 'X' has been sold for full asking price! Im sorry to see her leave as she has truly been a wonderful toy. It saddens me soooooooo much, that I think Im in the market for a 2003! (After I purchase this other building of course!) Thanks to everyone on this forum and NSXSC.COM that helped make this transaction go as smooth as possible. BTW My 'X' has a new home in Minnesotta and is currently getting the custom twin turbo treatment. I bid her fairwell and wish her the best, she will be missed.

Regards,
RAY
Scott Air Force Base, ILLINOIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back