• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 GPW BBS LM's 17/18

Hey Guys! Haven't posted pictures of my car for awhile so decided to snap some photos yesterday, not professional but these should do :) Enjoy :biggrin:

edit3.jpg

edit6.jpg

edit5.jpg

edit4.jpg

edit1.jpg

edit2.jpg

At first look, I thought this looked kinda small. BUT, I think the stance really sets it off and makes the 17/18 sizing work. Good work! The only thing I don't like is how the front and sides are much lower then the rear. This is a problem I see in alot of NSX's though. Maybe get a more aggressive diffuser to combat this issue.

At first look, I thought this looked kinda small. BUT, I think the stance really sets it off and makes the 17/18 sizing work. Good work! The only thing I don't like is how the front and sides are much lower then the rear. This is a problem I see in alot of NSX's though. Maybe get a more aggressive diffuser to combat this issue.

Thanks a lot! yeah i've been looking into different options for the rear but haven't really seen anything i like...Do you have any suggestions? it would be gladly appreciated since ur car is amazing! :smile:

I don't know about "amazing" haha. But thanks though. Maybe the 2002 rear with either a downforce or difflow diffuser? I think that will give a more even balance. Or, you could do something more aggressive like a Taitec diffuser- much more raw/aggressive look.

rear_diffuser_AoB_GT2.jpg

Thanks, I'll look into those 2 you mentioned

The problem with the rear of the NSX is that it’s not low enough to balance the “lowness” of the front and sides. The rear spats or the 02+ rear valance are not long enough. Adding a diffuser will make the car low in the middle and not the sides, therefore looking at NSX with the rear diffuser installed, it looks like something is sagging, in my opinion. It would be nice if there is an aftermarket rear valence that extends as low as the sideskirts or front lip to achieve that balance.

The taitec just doesn't blend in with the rest of the car.

WOW:biggrin: that looks great! BBS LM wheels are the best looking wheel for the nsx imo.

I would do something with the side skirts and rear spats as stated above. the fitment is lacking and I dont think the squareness of the side skirts matches the body lines.

As stated above, I think that stacy or 02+ sideskirts and 02+ rear valance with a difflow diffuser would look amazing!

17/18 looks good with your stance.

LM's reverse face ftw!

I agree that there are no good looking options for the rear bumper that will flow well with aftermarket side skirts. That's why I went with a black front lip and no side skirts.

Last edited:
WOW:biggrin: that looks great! BBS LM wheels are the best looking wheel for the nsx imo.

I would do something with the side skirts and rear spats as stated above. the fitment is lacking and I dont think the squareness of the side skirts matches the body lines.

As stated above, I think that stacy or 02+ sideskirts and 02+ rear valance with a difflow diffuser would look amazing!

yeah, i'm thinking of a 02+ refresh for the rear end

What are the true offsets now?

a BIG Secret =D haha jk. with the face mounted on the inside.....according to my EX-WEBSITE E90Post/M3forums they say it lowers the offset by 7mm. and mike added an 5mm spacer in the rear..

wheels were originally

17x7.5 et 38 made it 31.
18x9 et 42 made it 37 - 5mm makes 32

if im guessing correctly it might of been 17x7.5 et 42..vice versa. i forgot. im kind of sure i got it right tho. haha

a BIG Secret =D haha jk. with the face mounted on the inside.....according to my EX-WEBSITE E90Post/M3forums they say it lowers the offset by 7mm. and mike added an 5mm spacer in the rear..

wheels were originally

17x7.5 et 38 made it 31.
18x9 et 42 made it 37 - 5mm makes 32

if im guessing correctly it might of been 17x7.5 et 42..vice versa. i forgot. im kind of sure i got it right tho. haha

haha you tell em!

Nice stance man I love it!!! Not too stupid with the hella flush crap yet nice and flush.. What kind of fender work have you done? I can see in that first picture you've modified the fronts.

Back