• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'92 Silver/Black NSX JH4NA1154NT001160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary:

• 1992 NSX
• VIN: JH4NA1154NT001160
• 94K miles
• Silver/black
• 5 speed
• Located in Boulder, CO
• Asking $22,900
• Contact me via PM

Additional Details:

• 7-spoke OEM wheels (original 5-spoke wheels included too)
• Comptech headers and exhaust
• Hawk pads and Motul 600 brake fluid
• Snap ring replaced by Mark Basch in 2002
• A/C converted to R134 along with new compressor
• Dali window regulator fix-it kit installed
• Fresh windshield molding (common NSX problem)
• Complete service records going back to 1991
• Owner’s manual, factory car cover, even the original window sticker
• Never been smoked in
• Clean, unencumbered title

Cosmetically this car presents very well although there is some typical wear on the driver’s seat bolster and stone chips on the nose commensurate with the mileage. I looked at a number of NSX’s before sourcing this car and it pulls as strongly as any N/A NSX I’ve driven. The gearbox also shifts sweetly and the brakes are firm and progressive.

A few years ago I had the right rear quarter panel repainted (it was scratched while the car was loaded by a maladroit tow truck driver) as well as the rear bumper (it had scratch too). At the same time I had the black top repainted due to fading (another common NSX problem). Otherwise the passenger door was repainted by the previous owner due to (yet another) scratch.

Tires are fairly fresh as are pads and rotors. The car has been serviced exclusively by Chris Whalen at Flatirons Acura in Boulder while I’ve owned it. The car needs a service, including timing belt and water pump however. The only reason for not having this done prior to sale is I recognize some buyers would prefer to have their own trusted mechanic perform the work.

I’ve had the car for 5 years. I believe it’s had four previous owners; the last two are members on Prime.

I’m primarily selling because (1) I now have young children and (2) I’m ready for something different. I would like to pass it on to someone who appreciates the car as much as I have.

Will consider trade for an interesting 4+ seater (Audi S4 Avant, S6 Avant, S8, Bentley Turbo R, BMW E30 M3, E46 M3, E28 M5, E39 M5, E24 M6, AMG Mercedes, VW Phaeton, or ?).

Please contact me via PM if interested.

bdpc1c.jpg

11b6zi0.jpg

2d1qm8g.jpg

14b0s47.jpg

2j35nhs.jpg

dxzkgl.jpg

vn2w06.jpg

a59le9.jpg

33uz8lk.jpg

fkrx3n.jpg

cm901.jpg