• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 White/black NSX

OK guys, I must sell this month. 92 GP White NSX. 76k miles with all original paint. This car has never seen damage or painting on any of the panels. All service up to date including new clutch about 6k ago. The only item that has not been done as far as I know is the timing belt. I have accounted for that in my asking price of $27.5k. No, nothing is wrong with the car I just need to sell by the end of the month. First $27.5k cash will get a really nice original NSX.

Thanks,
Jason

Guys,

Surely someone sees this as a bargain?? I have some financial obligations due now so I must sell the car.. Lowest price now $27,200.00. Please no low ballers this is it as far as price....

Look, I must sell this car ASAP. My price is not unreasonable. If someone wants to make a reasonable offer I might deal.

Tebb

That is a heck of a good price....good luck finding the car a nice home.

Thanks Mason, surely someone else will see the value of this NSX as well. I'm tired of dealing with potential buyers who want something for nothing.

Thanks,
Tebb

Well, I may keep the NSX, I don't know? I am thinking of making the car spotless by fixing what needs to be fixed on it. GP white is so beautiful on these cars. It only has 76k on it. I could just drive the heck out of it for another 130k to hit 200k.

tebbnsx, ill email him the pix you emailed to me.

I'd be VERY interested if you still have it. Please email pictures to me or send me a link to a webpage that you have any on...

[email protected]

Yesterday I went to drive two... both black. My first choice is white though and I'd rather not just buy one of these two if there is a chance of getting what I really want =)

Your price is MORE than reasonable...

btw... manual? or automatic?

Back