• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 widebody NSX for sale! $22000 OBO JH4NA1159NT000764

92 widebody NSX for sale! $22000 OBO

For pictures, please go to:

http://photos.yahoo.com/hchan710

I am selling my project NSX. This is a 92 NSX with GT style widebody kit. The car has a California Salvage title. I bougth this car about a year ago. At that time, the car interior was stripped and the engine and tranny were stolen.

It took me a while to find all the interior parts and a low milage engine. I bought the car for $12000 on Ebay. Then I put about $5000 in parts, and another $6000 for a 35000 low miles engine and tranny from a wrecked NSX. I installed all the interior parts by myself and have Hill Top Auto Service in San Francisco to install the engine and tranny for me. At the same time I bought a ACT performance clutch and get have it installed. I paid the shop over $3000 to get everything done. Now, I paid over $26000 in cash and I still haven't get this car done. I am selling it for $22000 OBO!!!

The car is 95% done. As seen in the pictures, the car still needs some work but nothing major. The car now runs and drives. The car still needs:

-alignment
-wiring for the driver side headlight
-stero not hook up
-oil pressure gauge on cluster not working
-some paint chips on front bumper (see pictures)
-the fixed headlights covers need mounting brackets
-the marga hill fixed headlights lexan covers are missing

That's all I can think of at this time. The main reason for me to sell this nice NSX is because I don't have time to work on it anymore due to job. And I want to use the cash to buy a Lancer EVO.

The car is located at Milpitas, CA.

Please email me at: [email protected]

if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Hancock
(408)832-4628

Back