• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

93 White/Black NSX JH4NA1154PT000304 $34900

93 White/Black NSX JH4NA1154PT000304 $34,500

Well, it's time to get my priorities straight and invest my money into something with a good return. This is the ONE AND ONLY reason I'm selling my NSX. There is no car I love more than this, and when finances allow, mark my words, I WILL buy another.

That said, here are the details:

1993 Acura NSX 5-speed.
Grand Prix White exterior, Black interior.
JH4NA1154PT000304
55,xxx miles.
I am the 3rd owner.
Clear title.
REDUCED PRICE: $30,000

In the short time I've owned this car, I've accomplished the following:

1. Replaced tow hook cover.
2. Tinted windows, 35% front, 20% rear, 20% top windshield sun visor.
3. New rear tires (Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 Z-rated) @53,535 miles.
4. McCulloch 5,300K HID kit (fully reversible to OEM)
5. New O2 sensor
6. Dali windshield moulding fix-it kit.
7. FR ABS sensor.
8. Rebuilt trunk struts to new (StrutWise Tech. Services)
9. Had roof painted white to match body, along with a scratch in the rear bumper fixed, also the grill behind the engine hatch was fading, so I had it re-sprayed black (OEM color). PPG (lifetime warranty) paint used by a trusted body shop here in Spokane. I try to use the best, and I believe I got the best, just by looking at the beautiful paint match and hearing other people's experiences with this shop. This is the only paintwork done to the car. The rest is also in excellent condition, save for the minor rock chips on the front, lower bumper cover. Also, there are a few VERY minor, not noticeable small pebble marks elsewhere on the body (I tend to notice these things more than other people). There are NO dents or dings anywhere on the entire car. The paint finish is mirror-like and flawless, other than described above. I always get compliments on the finish.
10. Viper alarm system with proximity sensor and remote door locks/trunk popper.
Other than that, it is bone stock.

Services:

1. Timing belt, water pump, and drive belts were all replaced Nov. 2002 @51,000 miles by Niello Acura in Sacramento, CA.
2. Lubed window channels.
3. 30/60K service and valve adjustment @53,995 miles by an independent Acura Master Tech. (35 years experience). U-Save Foreign Auto Service in Otis Orchards, WA. (The shop name is kinda cheesy, that's why I threw in his experience.)

You will not be disappointed with my NSX. There will be no surprises. It is exactly as described. If I missed anything, all apologies, I'll edit if I think of anything else. It is gorgeous. The exterior is glossy, and the interior is immaculate.. except for minor wear on the driver side seat bolster. It still takes my breath away every time I look at it.. I know, I'm obsessed. If you want the perfect NSX, this is it!

The only thing not included is the front air dam .. it would scrape my driveway anyway.

Feel free to call me on my cell anytime 509-999-3103.

Please email me if you are a serious potential buyer. I have pictures in my gallery here in NSXPrime, or, if you're really serious, I can mail you a CD with many detailed pics of the inside and out of my NSX.

Thanks,
Dave

Here's a pic..

6695100_0260-med.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 93 White/Black NSX JH4NA1154PT000304 $30,000

Attention, NSXers, I have reduced the price of my car to $30,000 for quick sale. It must be sold by Feb. 11. This means cash in my hand by Feb. 11. I have an investment to make, that cannot wait past this date. If it does not sell by then, I will raise the price back to normal, as there will be no rush to sell anymore.

Thanks,
Dave

Back