• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

94 NSX 5sp Los Angeles

Hmmm...This car has been in the market for a long time going from $34K down to now $30K. It seems ideal in that it is a 1994. Maybe the fact that it is green in color makes it a hard sell?

Or is there a history on this car that's not mentioned?

The pictures portray a nice, clean car though.

nothing beats a look in person, I was wondering about the same thing myself regarding this particular one. If i can find some time, I would check out the car.

I would not think the color should be that hampering of a factor. I have a green 94 that I picked up for just over $42,000 a few months ago (with 15K) and I have a buyer right now that would take it for what I paid for it if it was for sale.

I dont know..it does appear for some reason that the green ones are on the market for an awful long time....maybe its because most of them seem to be auto tranny instead of 5spd (shrug) I am also interested though in the details of this brooklands green nsx.

I really like the Green. It's different. In the evening or night, the color turns to an almost black color. Under certain lighting, there is a bit of blue hue. Check out my avatar.

Hey Aaron, you got any pics of your's?

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
NSXCA 1650

1.Green is not the prefered color, although it is still a great looking car color.
2. 77,000 miles for a 94 is a little high.
3. I think he's priced it to sell!! No bickering, firm price, you got the money, here it is!!

Back