• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'94 NSX Brooklands Green Pearl 11k miles. Museum quality!

'94 NSX Brooklands Green Pearl 12k miles. Museum quality!

**Price Reduced**

I am selling my baby NSX because I am going to move job location to out of country within a year and cannot bring the car with me so I want to offer it to people who want a mint, no swirl mark on the paint (because the car has been washed every time it was driven since new), no scratch, no ding, no accidents, like new engine, VERY clean inside out NSX, just like new NSX.
It has 2 remote keyless factory alarm system and CD changer.
The green color turns to black color on the late afternoon.
I never saw green color before, but when I saw my car for the first time, I love it.
Check out
my Brooklands Green Pearl (Green top) 1994 NSX at 9k miles photo album
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291424043
Now the car has taitec header , GruppeM exhaust, GruppeM intake = over $5500 value.

I prefer to sell the car as it is for $48,000 Firm since the car has perfect mods right now, but I can sell it stock also for $44,000 FIRM (I am not going to take out the mods until the car is sold) - Price reduced. Rear tire only has 3k miles on them as of today. The car registration is good until August 2004.
Car is #401
Located in San Francisco bay area, California
I am a second owner. The car has been pampered, polished & waxed since new. This is a rare very low mileage only driven about 1000 miles a year.

I use Red Line oil for the Engine.

Just did services on 10/14/2003
* Brake Fluid Flush & Replace
* Coolant Flush & Replace
* Transmission Oil Flush & Replace with Red Line Oil

Here is the car Video Clip that I took recently, you can listen to the exhaust sound too :)
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288934961&code=6718335&mode=invite

Please PM or e-mail me for more info. Serious offer only. I would like you guys to check out the car first and you will appreciate my baby. Thanks.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the Gruppe M Intake.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Here are pictures of my car that I took today at Conservatory of Flower.

Attachments

• rightback.jpg
    rightback.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 3,131
Front Passenger Side View

Attachments

• rightsideview.jpg
    rightsideview.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 3,095
Back Passenger View

Attachments

• backside.jpg