• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

94+ NSX crashed in I94 Northbound today at 1230pm

i was on my bike heading towards downtown today around 1230pm when i saw a red NSX with 94+ wheels on top of the hill wrapped around the tree (i dont know how he got wayyy up there)

it was on I94 right underneath the elston bridge.

but yea, it was sad........

i hope the driver is ok.

Hard to say, WOODY. Hard2find is mute about his hard to find whereabouts.
I-94 runs E-W through the USA. Maybe in the Windy it runs N-S ? :smile:

I94 WEST (but its actually heading north lol)

but yea, i just drove by again and checked....it was I94 Westbound underneath FOSTER bridge.

and yes, its in chicago's northside area

Damn my work is right by there. Hope the driver came out alright.

3132261a.jpg

3132261b.jpg

3132261c.jpg

3132261d.jpg

3132261f.jpg

3132314d.jpg

3132314g.jpg

The guy who took the pictures posted the following:

"I was coming back from school, and saw this thing on the side of the highway. If you're from Chicago, I94, right past Foster. I was going north, and the car was facing south. There was noone around so I thought maybe the guy was drunk or was racing, crashed, and left. But I go home to get my camera, come back 20 minutes later and there were cops there.

The owner was some middle aged Hispanic guy. I asked him what happened and he said that someone cut him off. Seems like an iffy story."

I am constructing a building not far from there; sorry to hear about the accident. I sure hope all involved are alright.

The pictures seem to indicate that its reparable; my condolences to the owner.

Can we offer any help?

Back