• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

94' Red/Blk 5spd, 56K miles VIN#JH4NA1150RT000464

About to move into new home and unfortunately owning both has just become unrealistic at this point. I am selling my 1994 Red/Blk NSX. The car has just over 56K miles, 5 speed manual, clean title, great condition. After 12 years it has the normal wear and tear, meaning rock chips and seat wear(as expected). In the fall I bottomed out in a gas station driveway and cracked the bottom of the bumper which isn't big deal but I would recommend having it fixed and repainted. Also, it is nearing the 60K mile mark to replace the clutch.
I purchased the car about 2 years ago around this time from a dealer in north N.J. with about 48K miles on it. Since then I took a slow and steady pace to create a tasteful/updated NSX that I, as well as others, enjoyed greatly. Here are the upgrades that I have made:
-CarTech TwinTurbo system installed by TurboTrix of Edison, N.J. (I put maybe 1K miles on it!)
-Full TEIN FLEX Coilover suspension installed by TurboTrix (6/mo. old)
-98' JGTC Burn Up front bumper from SOS painted to match car (color code R-77)
-94' AEM Engine Management System
-NSX-R Reinforcement bars from SOS
-17x8 and 18x9 SSR Integral wheels(5 spoke)- 75% tread life
-Pioneer Navigation system w/ screen customly installed in center console(climate control with the Navigation Hardrive installed customly in the glove box)
-Pioneer Headunit customly installed under Navigation screen
-Push-button start from S-2000 customly installed under headunit
-Momo steering wheel with carbonfiber cruise control buttons
-Center console, door armrests, and area around guage cluster painted a silver metallic
-Carbonfiber Guage Bezel from SOS
-Mesh shift boot w/ carbonfiber plate from SOS
-55% tint on side windows and middle glass between engine compartment

For pictures please email me @ [email protected]. I figure I have invested over $50,000 into this vehicle!... but I must sell ASAP! My loss is your gain here, don't let this pass you by! $40,000 O/B/O. Local pick-ups welcome but all deliveries are your responsibility.

-Jeff-
(732)241-4561
Freehold, N.J. 07728

Back