• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

94+ Wheels, exhaust, engine cover

Need to clean up the garage:
94+ 16" and 17" OEM wheels. These wheels are straight with no bent, but are cosmetically blemished. Finished in Powder-coated Gunmetal metallic grey finish. These are perfect for track, but will need to be refinished for street use. The cost for powder coat runs about $50 per wheels. Prefer local Southern California buyer----$850.

OEM Engine Cover. There are a couple of torn spots on the underside, otherwise perfect---SOLD

91-94 OEM Exhaust with oval tips. Functions as new, but cosmetically worn. The tips have scratches and dents. The muffler has scrathes. Prefer local So-Cal----SOLD

Thanks!
<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 28 February 2003).]

[This message has been edited by NSX2F1 (edited 04 March 2003).]

[This message has been edited by NSX2F1 (edited 07 March 2003).]

[This message has been edited by NSX2F1 (edited 19 March 2003).]

I'm looking for a single 16" front - any cosmetic condition is fine, as long as straight (I will recondition along with my wheels). Are you willing/do you want to break up the set?

Originally posted by NSX2F1:
Need to clean up the garage:
94+ 16" and 17" OEM wheels. These wheels are straight with no bent, but are cosmetically blemished. Finished in Powder-coated Gunmetal metallic grey finish. These are perfect for track, but will need to be refinished for street use. The cost for powder coat runs about $50 per wheels. Preferred local Southern California buyer----$850.

OEM Engine Cover. There are a couple of torn spots on the underside, otherwise perfect---$65 plus shipping.

91-94 OEM Exhaust with oval tips. Functions as new, but cosmetically worn. The tips have scratches and dents. The muffler has scrathes. Prefer local So-Cal----$20.

Thanks!

hello,i will take the engine cover if still avail...please give me your info. for payment,thanx kreg kelley 717-880-7805

Hi,

I'm interested in the gun metal wheels. Please email me pics. Thanks!

Regards,
Solomon Juang

Back