• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

95-04 Digital Gauge Setup - JDM navpod, montior and Magden PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I'm selling my digital gauge setup from my NSX. In a nutshell, this was the best way for me to get digital gauges and modernize the car. It will only work with OBD2, which are 1995 and newer cars. Simply a very cool toy and is plug and play.

- Magden PC, Mb1 - Customize the gauges you want (intake temp, MPH, RPM, water temp, etc). Even has data logging and a g-force meter. Additional info, product demo and pictures can be found here: http://magden-auto.com/products/1

- CarTFT 7" transflective touchscreen monitor (600 nits) with remote. Best mobile monitor period. It is a must to have a transflective if you want to be able to see in direct sunlight (which is a requirement for Targa owners). More info can be found here: http://www.cartft.com/catalog/il/870

- JDM navpod, lightly used and the trim area is painted black to match my console. The monitor is secured to the navpod with a combination of foam and 3M double-sided tape. No screws or silicone, so it is not permanent (or messy).

This setup cost me around $1600 (transflective monitor alone was close to $700, Madgen PC was $650). All of this has about 20 hours of use and is practically new.

Selling it all for $1200 plus shipping (will not separate).

Thanks,
Bill

Attachments

• navpod1.jpg
    navpod1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 411
  • navpod2.jpg
    navpod2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Please PM with your email also for additional info (sorry, i know pictures of the actual hardware are kind of useless). I will try and get a video demo of the setup for those that inquired. You can customize the gauges as you desire (colors, type and style). I chose the amber gauges, which match the OEM interior very well.

thx,
Bill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back