• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

95 manual w/ 02 conversion jh4na1182st000224

If anyone is interested, a local lot has a 95 Pearl white for sale. It has 64000 miles, 02 conversion, chrome Foose wheels 18/19 wheels. Looks to be lowered and seems to be in good condition. They are asking 40000, but a friend of mine works at the dealership and said they could go as low as 36000. I'll try to get a couple of pics if anyone is seriously interested.

Last edited:
Re: 95 manual w/ 02 conversion

SNDSOUL said:
If anyone is interested, a local lot has a 95 Pearl white for sale. It has 64000 miles, 02 conversion, chrome 97 up wheels. Looks to be lowered and seems to be in good condition. They are asking 40000, but a friend of mine works at the dealership and said they could go as low as 36000. I'll try to get a couple of pics if anyone is seriously interested.

need pics bro:biggrin:

correct, it is a repaint, pearl white, I assume it was done when the 02 conv was fitted. I asked and was told that it was not a salvage title and was not a wrecked vehicle. I will try to snap a couple of pics tomorrow if I get time to swing by the lot. I will get the vin # also.

alter-ego...

Honda's "Platinum Pearl White" paint is very nice... :cool: (only available in Japan, but one NSX made it to the U.K.!)

barhondadaynov15th0141356hb.jpg

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/forum2/viewtopic.php?p=5765&highlight=#5765

Ok, update. I didnt have my camera on me today to take a pic, but I will get one tomorrow. I drove the car today, it ran well and drove straight. It has the 02 headlights, front bumper, taillights. The wheels are MHT Foose five spokes in chrome 18/19. There is a nice sounding exhaust on it and a cold air intake. Everything seems to work fine and I didnt notice any missing parts. The interior was in good condition and the seats were not worn. Everything on the inside was stock. The car was originally black and was painted 350Z pearl white when the conversion was done. The dealer said it hadnt been wrecked and was willing to run a carfax. I will post a pic tomorrow. As far as I can tell, this is not a bad deal. I will try to help anyone interested as much as I can.

SNDSOUL said:
Ok, update. I didnt have my camera on me today to take a pic, but I will get one tomorrow. I drove the car today, it ran well and drove straight. It has the 02 headlights, front bumper, taillights. The wheels are MHT Foose five spokes in chrome 18/19. There is a nice sounding exhaust on it and a cold air intake. Everything seems to work fine and I didnt notice any missing parts. The interior was in good condition and the seats were not worn. Everything on the inside was stock. The car was originally black and was painted 350Z pearl white when the conversion was done. The dealer said it hadnt been wrecked and was willing to run a carfax. I will post a pic tomorrow. As far as I can tell, this is not a bad deal. I will try to help anyone interested as much as I can.

Is the door jam, engine compartment been painted white or black?

***Major frame damage on left front. Badly repaired. Be very careful :mad:
I had the car checked by San Pedro bodywork and they told me about $20K to fix it due to both front rail damage. I purchased the car from Swell Cadillac dealership in New Orleans and was able to return it after couple of letters from the attorney.
KhanGNSX

This car has been to Brad @ Auto Logic in Houston. I was thinking about purchasing it but when I spoke to Brad about the car he said it had Major and I mean Major front end damage. I was in talks with the owner who lived in New Orleans, before he traded it in on a Caddy truck @ Swell Caddy dealership. He was really reluctant to have an inspection done on it.

I say potential buyer beware.
This was in Dec 2005

It is the one on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Beau...oryZ5337QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I dont have any affiliation with the dealership, just know one of the salesman there and he asked if I knew anyone that might be interested. I dont know anything about the frame damage, but it did drive straight. I do know that it came from New Orleans, so it is most likely the same car. In that case, buyer beware??

KhangNSX said:
I had the car checked by San Pedro bodywork and they told me about $20K to fix it due to both front rail damage. I purchased the car from Swell Cadillac dealership in New Orleans and was able to return it after couple of letters from the attorney.
KhanGNSX

Thank you for that.

ii guest im hoping someone outbids me because im in the hook for this car on ebay im currently bidding 30000 so minus the 02 conv im buying the car salvaged for 25000 i think its not that bad but i hope i can get more info from sndsoul, thanks

Boy oh boy should you be glad that you logged onto NSX Prime. NSX Prime saves another buyer once again!! I lurked on this website for 2 years before buying one, and did end up buying one from another NSX prime member.

Cars are never the same once wrecked, anyone that denies that is lying. You must do a lot of research before getting into one to make sure the integrity of the car is repairable....and once it eats into the frame..the cost doesn't justify anymore to fix it....because it can never be fixed to be how it was before. Branding salvage vehicles was to protect consumers, but I guess people still find a way to prevent them from being branded as such. I wonder if carfax shows any accidents at all.

You should be glad you found this information on Prime before bidding any higher though. The price you are currently bidding I think is already too high considering the type of accident this vehicle has been in. Some salvage titles do have minor damage that are not as bad, but this one definitely is not the case. You can get into a used 95 stock for 32K in good condition if you take some time to find one. I had a friend that sold his red 95-T with 80K miles for 32K. His car was in above average condition and no accidents.

But again that is your choice to make. An NSX in my opinion is a car you wouldn't want with a salvage title. They are even harder to make right once an accident has occurred because of the precision they were built with.

Good luck.

You are welcome VIZAL:smile:
Little more detail about the car
2nd gear grinds. The clutch is weak and water leaks from the targa-top. The car inside smells funny due to water leak. The front end feels very lose.

Good:
The car looks great. All four brand new tires and wheels. The car drives good but very unstable over 50Mph.
KhanGNSX

"Chinonsx02
guest im hoping someone outbids me because im in the hook for this car on ebay im currently bidding 30000 so minus the 02 conv im buying the car salvaged for 25000 i think its not that bad but i hope i can get more info from sndsoul, thanks "

The information you are getting here about this car is reason enough to retract your bid in my opinion. No way would I give this dealership my money.
If Swell Caddy dealership bought it back from one of our members. I would use that as reason not to buy it.

Good luck.

KhangNSX said:
KhanGNSX

CAR HAS BEEN WELL MAINTAIN IT HAS NOT BEEN IN ANY ACCIDENTS THAT I AM AWARE OF.IT HAS HAD SOME UPGRADES OF COURSE AS YOU CAN SEE WITH THE HEADLIGHTS. haha

KhangNSX said:
You are welcome VIZAL:smile:
Little more detail about the car
2nd gear grinds. The clutch is weak and water leaks from the targa-top. The car inside smells funny due to water leak. The front end feels very lose.

Good:
The car looks great. All four brand new tires and wheels. The car drives good but very unstable over 50Mph.
KhanGNSX
Im not going to say that the car didnt ever have those problems, but when I drove it, I did not notice any of those problems and I did drive it on the freeway well above 55. Good luck with the car, :cool:

Now I see that this car back on ebay, located in california, and with a buy it now of $5500. You would think that those who place these scams would use a vehicle that was not just posted in another part of the country a few days earlier.

Back