• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

95 Nsx-t

Hi all.

So those of you who follow NSX Wanted page know what I'm up to, but basically I am looking for an NSX that I would possibly consider trading with my 2004 G35 coupe. Two days ago I found a 95 NSX-t blk/blk in Ohio(about 2 hour drive away from my home) from the Autotrader.com. I sent him an email with some questions, and he replied to me telling me that he would be glad to make a trade deal but after I sent him another email with some more specidic questions, he hasn't replied to me yet. I'm still waiting for the reply.

But while I do wait for his reply, I was wondering if anybody in the Ohio area knows this specific NSX.

Also I went to a local Acura dealer and found out that I cannot purchase extra warrantee since the car is too old, which was new news to me.

I'm still trying to make up my mind wheter I want to make the trade or not, but in the meantime, I would appreciate it if any
body would give me some inputs.

I already know of one member on this board(Left Lane) who has travelled the same route and has been satisfied with his decision.
If there are any more members out there who can give me advice, I would take them all :)

Thank you

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...advanced=n&start_year=1995&color=&cardist=143

Since it's only 2 hours drive, I would suggest you 1) drive up there, 2) see how you like the car, and 3) how much they would give you for your car.

If you like the car, go for it!

I can't help you with your Question but this should be moved to the next forum down entitled, new and prospective owners and comparisons!Nothing personal Its a pet peave of mine that folks post whatever in this forum because they feel it gets more views:mad: Good luck though.

Oh I appologize. When I used to hang here alot about 3 years ago, everybody used to post everything on the General forum. My bad. Can somebody move this topic to the New/Perspective owner forum?

Anyway I was actually thinking of driving there next weekend, since I'm a student and have school during the weekdays. But until then I can't do anything to learn more about the car unless someone on this forum already knows something about the car.

Thanks,

Back