• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

96 NSX-T Black/Tan for sale JH4NA1181TT000006

1996 NSX-T for sale. I am the second owner of this beautiful car. Has no dents, paint damage, paint is flawless. Exterior and interior is near perfect. Car is garaged and covered. Previous owner was just as anal.
39,000 miles. Has had timing belt, water pump, brakes, spark plugs, new brake fluid, new transmission fluid, accessory belts, coolant, valve adjustment done in 12/03 and new Bilsteins (on lower perch) done in Jun 04. All service was done by Mike at MCA in Miami.

Installed new OEM (97+) chin spoiler to replace a worn older one. New OEM NSX carpets were purchased as well.

Engine was cleaned and the car looks and drives brand new.

New Bridgestones installed by other owner at about 32,000 miles so plenty of tread left.

Lo-Jack installed Jan 04.

Has OEM CD Changer. I also have 3 keys : 1 OEM titanium and 2 OEM black keys with keyless entry.

Has aftermarket Magnaflow Stainless Steel exhaust custom made by Paddock Performance in NJ. I also have the OEM exhaust.

I have all books and ALL maintenance records since the car was new (car was serviced at Acura dealer in Greensboro, NC). This is no stories car and will not need any major service for several years. Always have used Mobil One.

Comes with OEM car cover.

<s>$43,800</s> $42,000 Car is located in Miami, FL. All of the Miami NSX guys know me and can vouch for the condition of the car.

Email me for more pics: [email protected]

VIN: JH4NA1181TT000006

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 96 NSX-T Black/Tan for sale

If you have any more pics, please email to me at [email protected] . Thanks , I appreciate it.

Just out of curiosity, why are you selling the car and is the price negotiable?

thanks again

could you please post current miles. Also, I have a 91 blk/blk that will contribute a fair amount towards buying this car. Thanks. BTW, my car had major maintenance in Aug./04........needs nothing!!

Peter

Back