• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'96 NSX-T Green/Tan JH4NA1182TT000466

Status
Not open for further replies.
'96 NSX-T Green/Tan

For Sale: '96 NSX-T, Brooklands Green/Tan, 5sp, 49,000 miles, keyless entry and cd player. All scheduled maintenance done by NSX mechanics (including all oil changes, the timing belt, and the water pump). Never wrecked, no dings, and no dents. No curb rash or scratches on wheels. Never raced. Taitec JGTC Parallel Exhaust and Taitec GT Exhaust Headers installed by an NSX mechanic, but stock parts still available. No other mods. Obviously pampered. Pictures available on request. Car located in Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA. Call (360-759-4688) or email ([email protected]) with questions. $38K.

Answers to commonly asked questions:
The VIN # is JH4NA1182TT000466. Carfax is clean as this car has never been wrecked in any way. I am the second owner. The first put 17K miles on the car and I put on the next 31K miles. The car has never needed any unscheduled maintenance (don't you just love Hondas). Driver's seat bolster wear is very minimal and only noticable upon very close inspection (and not seen at all climbing in the car or from driving). Never smoked in and always garaged. I hope this car goes to someone who will appreciate it as much as I have.

4/23/04 Mileage increased (the weather is nice now) and the price dropped.

5/14/04 Mileage increased to 49K and the price dropped to $38K.

Last edited:
Car sold; still have headers and exhaust

My car is sold. I hope to be back in the fold in near future. In the meantime, I still have the headers and exhaust. When I figure out a price, I will post them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back