• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

96 Solaris silver 16-17 rims

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale:
I just upgraded to 18-19 rims and am selling my 96 OEM solaris silver rims.

rears: come with 245/40/ZR17 Potenza'a with good tread left
fronts: tires need replaced. please see pics below.
Minor curb rash on one of the rears and one blemish on spoke other rear has very minor rash,see close up pic. the rims look great and the minor rash is not noticable from a few feet away,you have to look close.easy to touch up.no bends on any of the rims. center caps included.no blems or rash on fronts

terms: NEW PRICE! 1,150 plus shipping ,dropped the price 100$.I will not go lower,if they dont sell for this price I will keep them

will accept cashiers check,postal money order or paypal (prefered!) sold as is and will ship when payment is received.buyer pays shipping unless local pickup.do a search on past transaction feedback in marketplace discussion forum. no surprises!
SEE pics below

Last edited:
rears

pic of rears 17

Attachments

• mvc-008s.jpg
    mvc-008s.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,052
second shot rears,this is the one with mionor rash and spoke blem

Attachments

• mvc-009s.jpg
    mvc-009s.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,053
other rear

Attachments

• mvc-010s.jpg
    mvc-010s.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,030
close up of rear with blem near base of spoke and some rash

Attachments

• mvc-011s.jpg
    mvc-011s.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,022
tread on rears

Attachments

• mvc-012s.jpg
    mvc-012s.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,036
super close up of blem and rash on the one rear

Attachments

• mvc-015s.jpg
    mvc-015s.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,022
fronts 16

Attachments

• mvc-016s.jpg
    mvc-016s.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,032
front close

Attachments

• mvc-017s.jpg
    mvc-017s.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,017
second front close up

Attachments

• mvc-018s.jpg
    mvc-018s.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 995
pic of front tires,tires need replaced

Attachments

• mvc-019s.jpg
    mvc-019s.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 994
pic of all four, as stated minor rash and blem on one rear and minor rash on other rear(very minor) tires good. fronts no blems or rash on rims but tires need replaced

Attachments

• mvc-020s.jpg
    mvc-020s.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 969
Re: still available

jaredNdallas said:
r those rims still avail??

Yes they are! thank you for the inquiry. they are a very good upgrade from the early rims and will make your car look great.

price

let me know what you are willing to let them go for, I have my dads friend that manufactures rims but i do like how these will make my car look more up to date its just the fact that i can get nice aftermarket rims for about a G so i would want to offer maybe 800 bucks, i dont mean to disrespect the rims i do like but thats what i would say they are worth to me
Thanks
Jared

Re: price

jaredNdallas said:
let me know what you are willing to let them go for, I have my dads friend that manufactures rims but i do like how these will make my car look more up to date its just the fact that i can get nice aftermarket rims for about a G so i would want to offer maybe 800 bucks, i dont mean to disrespect the rims i do like but thats what i would say they are worth to me
Thanks
Jared

Sorry Jared, I will not sell them for 800. I guess you will be running aftermarkets. a few members let these go recently way under market value.I dont believe they knew the going rate or needed fast cash for the holidays but I am not strapped for cash and feel 1250 is a great deal on these. BTW no disrespect perceived from your offer,after all many of us including me like to haggle.;)

P.S. Thanks for looking, BTW no surprises when buying from me.I disclose every detail of the condition as best I can. references available on buying-selling with me.

Guys, these rims are off the market.I cannot sell them. they were in the back of my suv and my wife damaged one of the rims helping me unload them therefore I had decided to keep them for track rims as the finish is trashed on one rim and wont sell them like that and I dont wont to sell them for peanuts due to the damage incurred. bummer!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back