• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'97 Monte Carlo Blue / Onyx 6-Speed

SOLD -- 16 Days after Lowering Price and posting on Autotrader.com

Asking 49K -- Includes Extended warranty coverage which is good until 116,793 miles or 10/5/2005.

NEW PRICE: 44,000 -- see the Pricing FAQ Here

Now also listed on Auto Trader

Nine New Pictures on Autotrader. Other pictures available on request.

This is one of 15 1997 Monte Carlo Blue / Onyx 6-speeds imported to the US! (See FAQ/General/Production Numbers).

84,000 miles and change (my daily driver). I'm the Third owner. All three owners NSXCA members, car enthusiasts.

Won "Most HP Unmodified" at NSteXpo in April 2002 (see car #1 in the Dyno results). The car has had some body panels repainted, but the work was done professionally (I've got the receipts on the most recent -- nose/hood repaint for rock chips.

Pictures available at New ISP - New Picture Location

Modifications:

Clifford Intelliguard 8000
Dali Anti Sway Bars
Comptech Non-Compliance Rear Beam
Comptech Powergrip II clutch
Smartenna
Dali Stone Radiator Guard
Dali Stone AC Guards
Dali Billet Chrome center caps
Chromed 2001 OEM Wheels
Valentine One Detector (hardwired)

Serious inquiries email [email protected] for CarFax, VIN, Service History Info, etc.

LS-251.jpg

[This message has been edited by aaronb (edited 20 November 2002).]

[This message has been edited by aaronb (edited 08 December 2002).]

[This message has been edited by aaronb (edited 08 December 2002).]

beautiful car

The car next to mine was a Viper. We had an afternoon event at Exotic Car World here in Dallas. They were working on the 2003 Exotic Car World Calendar and had the models on hand for pictures :)

[This message has been edited by aaronb (edited 25 July 2002).]

Can I get some opinions on my asking price? Is this realistic for a three owner car with 80K miles on it? My bank told me that the trade-in value is 45 and that Blue Book value is 55, so I figured somewhere in between was reasonable.

I'm also hoping that the rare color will help me, but I've only had three people come out to see the car.

Opinions would be welcome. Thanks

aaronb: it's an awesome looking car and I would say the price is okay. I have been looking at cars this color and year +/- for a month now. This one is almost the exact car I would buy but, with the stock market being down recently and the economy still being sluggish... well, this is not the time I see people dumping the savings account for a car. So, hang in there not everything/everyone is financially challenged right now.

Thanks. I thought it was a reasonable price -- I guess the slow economy is why I haven't sold it yet :)

Not that I'm complaining, I love this car!

Baby due next week though -- car has to go.

Is that $49k still your asking price?
Please keep us updated from time to time when you drop your price. I am interested, but I will buy your car when the price is much lower. Thanks.

cool.gif
I'm happy for you and your family. Yes, we must all go through MAJOR changes. Even if some are out of our control. Hang in there. A different type of satisfaction has come your way. BLUE RULES!, especially 1997's. Aloha, Jerry

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

50th post from the 50th state!
cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Timeless (edited 22 September 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Timeless (edited 22 September 2002).]

Yes, still for sale. Price will come down after NSXpo (to around 45K).

First owner hit a deer on a front fender -- don't know which side (repair done very well, can't tell). Previous owner had rock chips repaired: re-painted nose, fenders, installed new OEM windshield -- I've got before and after pics of the rock chips one as well as the receipts from the shop that did the work.

All maintenance done on time per service managers in each of the previous two owners' Acura dealer of choice. Currently up to about 82,000 miles. It's still my daily driver if it's not raining.

I love this car, but they're pouring the foundation of my new house this week and I need to have extra funds for construction, upgrades, pool, etc.

Aaron

Back