• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'98 COMPTECH NSX

I had my car serviced at the dealership yesterday and noticed they had a yellow
'98 NSX-T in the showroom. It has a Comptech supercharger & Comptech exhaust, factory chrome wheels, 30k miles. Car appeared to be in excellent condition.

The dealership is asking $56K, however if you ask for William Lam, he will work out a better deal for you.

Car is located @ Sierra Acura of Alhambra in Southern California.

Originally posted by NSX-Ster:
Are the inside of those wheel spokes painted yellow?

Not sure, but I think its a reflection from the car's paint with the shiny wheel (and the cement floor).

If that the case...Then I'll take the car BUT not the wheels! I'll install the SSR GT3 in later!!!

Btw - Is that a good price for '98 with Supercharger. Thanks

Originally posted by ANYTIME:
I wouldn't mind having those wheels if you decide to sell them.
John
<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 25 February 2003).]

I was just kidding when I make the above comment (IMO-painted wheels are kind like look fugly!!!) !!! But anyway,I think the car is sold, BUT not to me. (there was a thread somewhere in the off topic section discussed about this car.)

Newbie here. Saying hello.

anybody know anything about this car. the price seems fair, the clutch has been replaced, along with the listed comptech goodies.

they claim 420hp. this is about right for a comptech NSX.

Originally posted by NSXLuvr:
They claim 420hp. this is about right for a comptech NSX.

That's about right but keep in mind that is the horsepower rating at the crank. On the dyno, you're looking at around 370hp.

I'll take that Imola Orange next to it.
biggrin.gif

Regards.

Back