• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A belated hello from Nashville!

Wow...I'm such a slacker.
I moved to Nashville from Austin, TX almost two years ago and haven’t introduced myself to the TN crew!
I live in the Cool Springs area and drive a 95 black/black - license plate: MISSNSX.
I think I may be the only girl around here who has a nsx??
I would love to meet up with some local owners as I've seen a few of you driving around town.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make it to the Tail of the Dragon meet this month but hopefully I'll meet some of you guys soon. =)

~susanne

Welcome Susanne!

There is at least one other girl w/NSX in TN. She'll be on the Dragon with us this weekend, so if you get a chance after all, come on over. :)

Welcome and Hello !!!

We had a NSX gathering last year at Gary Force Acura right around your block late last summer ! Hopefully we will have another one similar this year as well and you can come meet everyone :smile:

Here's a link of that meet and a lot of pictures.

LINK

Welcome to TN!

I've seen you on the road a couple times and was wondering who it was. I think I may have even been driving my NSX at least once. Small world. I think the current roster for the area is something like:

Comtec (mike) has a blue 02+ in Memphis
fifthearth (PJ) has an early red widebody coupe in Memphis
I (Mark) have an early white coupe in Jackson
Nathan (-) has an early red coupe in Nashville
Aero (mike) has an early black coupe in Huntsville, AL
jlsnyderNSX (Jamey) has a yellow 02+ in Paducah, KY
Titaniumvtec (James) has an early white coupe in Knoxville
Toddejag (Debb) has an early silver coupe in Knoxville
NSXbaby (Dion) has an early red coupe in Chattanooga

I've seen a black one running around knoxville that I think is not on the forum. I am sure there are more, but those are all that I know of.

PS - if you have not discovered Barney for service yet, you should check that out.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome.

I knew there was a female NSX owner in the area, but I just didnt know whom.

I drive a 91 red/black. You cant miss me. I have a GTOne v5.1 with test pipes :) You will hear me a mile away.

If you ever need any work done to your car, let me know. I will get you in touch with Barney. He lives up in Ashland City, but it is worth the drive. he will save you alot of $$$ on maintenance, modifications, etc.

Later,
Nathan

Welcome Susanne!

I'm not going make the dragon either and I'm hoping we can all meet up soon...:cool:

Both oldnews ( red 2001 ) and newguy ( black 1991 ) frequent the Knoxville/Maryville area.

Hey Susanne!

The folks down in Austin miss ya.

"MISSNSX" is just as good as your old plate. :)

13344324_HqSzQ-L.jpg

Obviously I don't have an NSX, lol, but I've run into your car so many times in the Brentwood/Cool Springs area it's not even funny. I seriously thought we were following each other last summer. I passed you about 5 days in a row atleast 3 times last summer.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Ojas - I miss you guys too

fifthearth - it's a custom flowmaster with 03 nsx headers...very loud!

ramman434 - that's crazy! I'm completely oblivious as to our "run ins" last summer. I swear I wasn't following you and are you sure you passed me 5 times?? That's just not right!! =)

Hey Susanne,
I think he is saying he passed you 15X :eek:

It was actually more like 25 times. I just didn't want to seem like I was stalking you. I'm a car nut, so I kinda notice a NSX that I see a few days in a row, lol. I'm one of 2 '97-98 240sx's in the area, but because they're so uncommon I wouldn't expect you to have recognized the car. I'll let you know the next time I'm home and pass you. I'm at UT in Knoxville at the moment...

welcome aboard.

I sometimes cruise near cool springs and have not met any nsxers yet but hopefully in the future. I just bought 2003 yel/yel less than a month ago.

Happy motoring.

Hello from me too! I was left out of the list above...Sigh...
Robert in chattanooga. '98 Blk/Blk. The wife and I plan to be in Nashville at F. Scotts may 4th for din din and a few drinks and jazz! Enjoy!

Hello from me too! I was left out of the list above...Sigh...
Robert in chattanooga. '98 Blk/Blk. The wife and I plan to be in Nashville at F. Scotts may 4th for din din and a few drinks and jazz! Enjoy!

Hi Robert,
The list above are the people that have attended our Tennessee Meets or responded to our meet threads. You weren't intentionally left out, we just didn't know about ya. I will put you on my list to receive future meet announcements, starting with one today :wink: .

Back