• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A day at Highcroft Racing. It was GREAT!!!

Peter Mills, you really out did your self this time! What a DAY! I still have not come down to earth. From what I heard we had 65 NSX participants, but that was just the beginning. The Highcroft Racing facility was absolutely amazing. And the cars Duncan Dayton has in his collection.....well, I don't even dream that big!!

Nice to see my NSX buddies again and meet some new ones! If you wanted to come and did not, well, you missed ouit. What a day. Thanks again pete!

Danny Sullivan- yes the racing driver
dannysullivans.jpg

hcaudis.jpg

hcferraris.jpg

hclotus5-1s.jpg

hcrothmans.jpg

More pics at

http://www.dennis-sells-homes.com/highcroft/

The folks at Highcroft went out of their way to make it a very special day. My thanks to all who were involved. And special thanks to my closest friends who suprised me with an extra special birthday cake. Can't think of a better group of people to spend my birthday with. Thank you all! :smile:

Just want to echo the sentiments expressed above, thank you Peter for a great event, the people at Highcroft are all 'top shelf", they did it all, from "Balducci's" to Danny Sullivan, what a great day. Peter, you even got the weather to cooperate. My nephew is still drooling from the cars!!!:biggrin:

Ditto! This was the first NSX event I've attended and it was a super day. Thanks to the staff for their hospitalty . What a great facility. And, last but not least, it was great to meet so many NSX-ers and see so many outstanding cars.

Duncan and crew did host a first class event in an amazing facility.Danny S was charming,weather improved,and we had a good turnout,it was really nice to touch base with our NE contingent.Lastly Thanks Bob for your hospitality.

Masha and I would like to thank Highcroft Racing, Peter and Bob for an incredible event. Having Danny Sullivan sharing personal racing experiences vs. the actual cars we were viewing is still unbelievable ("Keke Rosberg ran me into the grass with this car on the last corner...."). So very cool. And the McLaren F1 race car was once in a lifetime.
I now have a horse-in-the-race in the ALMS with Duncan and Highcroft. Super day. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon in FL.
Jesse

Totally intoxicating day!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Job Peter.

Danny Sullivan came up to me and said "Hi I'm Danny Sullivan". I first thought to myself "Hi, I'm nobody", then introduced myself:).

A special thanks to Peter, all involved, and the Highcroft folks, really a wonderful day.

Regards,
LarryB

Last edited:

What an unbelievable Day!!!

Some day we’ll have to hear “the rest of the story” from Peter Mills on how he managed to arrange that day for us!

Thank you Peter for making it happen & Thanks to Duncan Dayton for his outstanding hospitality!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Thank you Peter and Duncan, killer day...opportunity of a lifetime.

Larry, at least you knew who Danny was..I didn't know until part way through Duncan's presentation.

First class all day!! Thanks again Peter, Duncan and NSXCA.

Thanks to Peter and all those involved in setting up the great day at Highcroft Racing. They were a terrific host!! And, I enjoyed meeting fellow NSX owners.

Back