• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

a faint chance the NSX-R will come to the US

A little Japanese birdie tells me that Honda is considering offering the NSX-R in the US, however, the car would likely be heavier in the US due to different regulations.

And the $113,000 MSRP? Maybe the lack of weight savings will bring the price down. We can only hope.

How reliable is your birdie?

[This message has been edited by Rubber Chicken (edited 12 March 2003).]

So Nimbus are you joining the 412 thingy? Sorry to post here because you never replied to the NE area forum.

NSX-R would be nice...doubt it will happen though.
frown.gif

------------------
Mason
Tire Rack sales...contact me for all your wheel and tire needs.
1-800-428-8355
Ext. 619

1991 Acura NSX (auto)
2002 Honda S2000
1996 Acura Integra GSR
1990 Honda Accord EX
2003 Mitsubishi Evolution 8

Originally posted by BostonNSX:
So Nimbus are you joining the 412 thingy? Sorry to post here because you never replied to the NE area forum.

I thought I did wrote I will be bringing a red '02. See you 4/12 at Bayside Expo.

Sorry little OT,

I read in the current Motor Trend that AHM is bringing the Civic Type-R to our shores. AHM hasn't mentioned anything, but it is a done deal.

At least they show that they are willing to import limited number performance models after the ITRs.

I trully hope that they bring the NA2 NSX-R over here as the last hurrah before they put NA2 to sleep.

Originally posted by NSX2F1:

I read in the current Motor Trend that AHM is bringing the Civic Type-R to our shores. AHM hasn't mentioned anything, but it is a done deal.

Why are you certain it is a done deal? I would love to see the CTR in the States but what are your sources other than a single car mag? Just curious...

Originally posted by Nimbus:
Why are you certain it is a done deal? I would love to see the CTR in the States but what are your sources other than a single car mag? Just curious...

That's what the Motor Trend wrote: 'a done deal'.

Disclaimer: I am not certain that this is a done deal. The above is quoted from April 03 issue of Motor Trend.

Back