• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A few new mods to my Championship White nsx-r styled NSX

Decided not to go the lime green metallic route for now... you guys all ruled in the poll and I do like the white too damn much to change it for now. Maybe next winter, the weather's too nice right now anyway!! Changed up a few things to help keep my interest in the time being... a few pics

Definitely still need to paint the front bumper insert... did the rear this week and the hood but didn't get around to the front with the wing install and the new wheel/tire setup. 18x8 +35 215-35-18 and 18x10 +35 275 35 18
I'm unsure on the spoiler, may just put my carbon nsx-r one back on?

Last edited:
I like the rear spoiler. Tons of people have the NSX-R style rear spoiler, spice it up.

I agree with apkarian. A stock NSX is fine. However, I enjoy seeing how owners customize them. Life is short. Express thyself and thy NSX, too.

PS. Car looks great!

I am picking a set of wheels like those ones pretty soon, what wheels are those?
Who makes them?

-MSR

They are BSA as mentioned earlier... I've had them for about a year now but only have put about 200 miles on them, they've been in storage as I had my AVUS 18/19 3 piece wheels on the car the entire time. I just had them fully redone in the gold.
18x8 front 35mm offset
18x10 rear 35mm offset
215 35 18 falken
275 35 18 pirelli

I also have 16/17 oem's in champ white, bbs 17/18 combo, the 18/19 avus, and a few other sets. YES, I have a serious wheel problem. In the 5 1/2 years in owning the car I've had about 35 sets on it :/

They are actually for sale with a very reasonable price... pm me if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Diggin' the new look! I vote to keep the rear spoiler (APR GT500?).

407 views and only 5 responses!

yikes... guess I should have left it alone lol

Well, I do know alot do like the wheels based on the interest I have had in them for sale so far haha.

Anyway, the wing is apexi. It was decently priced whereas the others are $1500+. It is not as wide as the APR and GT-one and measures about 60" where the others measure high 60"s to low 70's... More to my taste.

I tend to go off the beaten path and suggest painting the car Lime Green. The only one to have done it was Aussie John but his interpretation wasn't near stock.

I think a Lime Green w/Black roof and 02-05 wheels would look the bomb! Plus you'd be the only one anywhere in North America with that color!

Front bumper needs to be sprayed black in the grill area with the lip in the middle as white still like oem....too much white.

Hood should be painted or at least most of it painted....

I would do the NSX-R wing.....that wing is ok or functional when you track it, but not for a street car......looks too ricey in my opinion.

Everything else looks cool....you are missing the 2002+ trunk lip spoiler too, that helps with the aerodynamics.

Its your car though so do as you please....these are just our opinions. :smile:

Last edited:
I actually like the spoiler.I would just paint the hood white except for the vent.To match the a little more you could also do the wheels in white and the inside of the headlights.Either way it looks nice right now.

I'm still not feeling the high wing of any make on any car. The wing makes it look pretty radical F'N'F. Not too sure about the wheels. They look a little too gold for me. I would like to see the front lip and the lower bumper support black. The hood keep it the way you have it CF black. Also, keep the side mirrors and the top black. That's just my personal taste and opinion since you wanted some feedback. :tongue: "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".

Last edited:
I dig the new look with the gold wheels! I would put the old NSX-R wing back on, paint the front bumper insert black like stock, and get headlights in white to match. I'm torn between painting the hood white or keeping it the way it is. Overall, nice job man!

Everything that ediddynsx said.:smile:

Definitely still need to paint the front bumper insert... did the rear this week and the hood but didn't get around to the front

Front bumper needs to be sprayed black in the grill area with the lip in the middle as white still like oem....too much white.

Hood should be painted or at least most of it painted....

I would do the NSX-R wing.....that wing is ok or functional when you track it, but not for a street car......looks too ricey in my opinion.

Everything else looks cool....you are missing the 2002+ trunk lip spoiler too, that helps with the aerodynamics.

Its your car though so do as you please....these are just our opinions. :smile:

I'm still not feeling the high wing of any make on any car. The wing makes it look pretty radical F'N'F. Not too sure about the wheels. They look a little too gold for me. I would like to see the front lip and the lower bumper support black. The hood keep it the way you have it CF black. Also, keep the side mirrors and the top black. That's just my personal taste and opinion since you wanted some feedback. :tongue: "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".

I dig the new look with the gold wheels! I would put the old NSX-R wing back on, paint the front bumper insert black like stock, and get headlights in white to match. I'm torn between painting the hood white or keeping it the way it is. Overall, nice job man!

paint the front bumper insert black like stock

+1

Otherwise - really nice!

Everything that ediddynsx said.:smile:

Agree! the rest are beauty!

:biggrin:

Know your selling these wheels already, but my take is that they look good but to gold.

Last edited:
back to nsx-r wing haha

CamaroNSXBenzJuly19068.jpg

Wheels are back up for sale... and maybe the car next too :biggrin:

CamaroNSXBenzJuly19071.jpg

Back