• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A few pics of my new RSII's

no need! just do the oem 2002+ front and sides conversion and you'll be finished :)

its funny i had to pm turbo2go just to tell him how sick his car is turning out.

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Your car is looking SICK!!!!

FML I need a Bug eye in silver just like this one day!

Oscar

I love menacing, but I don't like the murdered look too much. I agree totally with the washed out comment, because I know how different it looks in person. Anyway I am not done. I have to still paint my calipers and hats. That in itself will brighten up the wheel area, and show the spokes more as they will be against a silver and not dark background. Then I will get photos taken by someone more professional. Of course if synth was close I'd let him do it.

Fly Synth out :biggrin:

Here's the hyper black on my silverstone for contrast to dave's gloss black

image-2_zps4839d33f.jpeg

From the Red group

IMG-20130207-00077.jpg IMG-20130207-00073.jpg IMG-20130207-00078.jpg

Just mounted the tires and need to amorall them. Now I need the black Stoptechs hint hint to Source...:)

Last edited:
Here's the hyper black on my silverstone for contrast to dave's gloss black

image-2_zps4839d33f.jpeg

Matt that photo is not nearly good enough. You can do better. More, better close ups, more shots... Come on.... LOL and please post on this same thread, I think the comparisons are awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I love.

As opposed to mine... LOL... thanks Dave. :D

I'm just kidding, it does look really good. I have been wanting to see this on silverstone. It does look really good.

- - - Updated - - -

From the Red group

View attachment 97542 View attachment 97543 View attachment 97544

Just mounted the tires and need to amorall them. Now I need the black Stoptechs hint hint to Source...:)

That goes well with red, but your photos.... Man those are worse than mine. Lets talk on the black stoptechs. I want silver stoptechs. I have about 30 miles on mine. Maybe... PM me.

- - - Updated - - -

Matt where did you get a clear rear side marker?? :confused: and why you no reply to my text?

Last edited:
Clean I like both setups , how did Matt get the clear rear signal lol , I thought we didn't have any options for that

Clean I like both setups , how did Matt get the clear rear signal lol , I thought we didn't have any options for that

Clearcorners.

Dave, ride looks sweet....and I'm usually not a fan of darker wheels. But I like it. :smile:

Clear corner the sell the fronts

Thanks. Good to know clear corners makes these.

Matt it's AMAZING how similar our cars are.

Let's complete the Silverstone RSII theme... here's some photos of the Hyper Silvers that I just had installed today:
(Thanks to Turbo2Go's group buy)

16111992_large.jpg

16111985_large.jpg

16111979_large.jpg

16111982_large.jpg

With these new RSII's, my car all of a sudden looks a half inch too high now, hahaha. My JP front lip only clears the ground by 3inches, so I really shouldn't go any lower...

Attachments

• 16111992_medium.jpg
    16111992_medium.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 16111985_medium.jpg
    16111985_medium.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 16111979_medium.jpg
    16111979_medium.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 109
  • 16111982_medium.jpg
    16111982_medium.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Steve that looks great!! I'm wondering though about the rake of your car. It looks like the front is a bit high up compared to the rear. There is a 1/2" factory rake. It looks like you might have changed that with the suspension adjustments... Perhaps by accident?

I love having every color available to see on silverstone. The hyper silver is very bright. I bet it looks great spinning.

Thanks! I agree that the front looks maybe a centimeter higher than I would like. Maybe just because the road is sloped downhill from front to back? Only suspension mod I have are the Bilsteins on lower perch with stock springs. I wasn't aware of any other way to adjust it?

Sad that I'm selling my beloved 85' Supra in the classifieds section here, and I'm barely going to make enough to pay for these new RSII wheels! :)

Thought you had coilovers. It looks low if you don't. So I guess it's just the photos. Well that's definitely a nice performance setup. Car must handle well. Thanks for the pics!

Just got mind mounted today, here are a couple of pics:

P1020112.jpg P1020109.jpg

The driveway slopes towards the back so the rake is not noticeable, but it's there :biggrin:

Last edited:
So now I'm fixated on finding the best way to lower the front of the car. Seems like these are my only options?
> Cutting OEM springs, which is obviously too ghetto
> Buying two new Bilstein shocks for the fronts and having custom perches cut into them(I heard they won't cut new perches unless you buy them new?)
> Finding a set of aftermarket springs that would only lower the front 1/2" inch max and rears only 1/4" inch, or put back on top perch and add 7/8" inch to that calculation.
> Buying coilovers. However I don't want to drop $2K on this height adjustment for coilovers and corner balancing when I only drive the car occasionally on weekends.
Time to start researching aftermarket spring heights I suppose...

So now I'm fixated on finding the best way to lower the front of the car. Seems like these are my only options?
> Cutting OEM springs, which is obviously too ghetto
> Buying two new Bilstein shocks for the fronts and having custom perches cut into them(I heard they won't cut new perches unless you buy them new?)
> Finding a set of aftermarket springs that would only lower the front 1/2" inch max and rears only 1/4" inch, or put back on top perch and add 7/8" inch to that calculation.
> Buying coilovers. However I don't want to drop $2K on this height adjustment for coilovers and corner balancing when I only drive the car occasionally on weekends.
Time to start researching aftermarket spring heights I suppose...

BC coilovers are about $1000

Back