• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A Few Questions Please

Question 1 - Mesh Side Louvres
I'm looking to put some mesh in there, the second step says remove the wheel lining. It appears that the lining is held in with screws and rivets. How do I remove the rivets?

Question 2 - Wheel Upgrades
I'm looking to upgrade my wheels, Ultimately I want Advan M7's but am looking for something slightly cheaper in the mean time - can anyone point me to a place where I can learn more about wheel fitting, besides the FAQ. More specifically, will 5Zigen Gt-8s fit for 17 front, 18 back? [17 x 7 18 x 7.5] are the sizes. [I saw the car on ebay with these, but am I going to experience problems with this setup?]

Thanks a lot fellas,
Jeff

------------------
-------
95 T bl/bl @ 36.5K

1. You can take off the wheel well lining clips by pressing the round piece in the center until it clicks, then they should be easy enough to pull out. You'll probably need to get a screwdriver and "pop" it out.

2. As for your wheel choice(17x7,18x7.5), I'm thinking there's not much difference in width between the front and back. The rear wheel will be limited to certain sizes of tires, not to mention will have a higher side wall look to it since the tires will "bubble" up because the rim isn't that wide. I'm sure others can help out here as well.

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

Back