• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A few recent pics of my silverstone

7ac61e95a9729159d60bd498450e0b3e_zps2152472a.jpg

6119d55ba490db6150e3719c20adfdfd_zpsc0cf800e.jpg

98a0cf23942446ff58f587b2aa21e6bd_zpsf28b2fbc.jpg

b538b6b253fdb56ec730b050e009ab25_zpsab23da67.jpg

8e624ef541f1432501f8a45ea83504f5_zps66035fdd.jpg

d4aff5bd8f4f7a1cbb0d00d3a9ceb87c_zps058167b4.jpg

Last edited:
looks hawt....
Man I like your exhaust. You got a soundclip of that exhaust somewhere on YouTube?

Btw, I see you chose to use stoptech logo instead of NSX....good decision :)

Last edited:
so you finally post some pictures of your car
looking good

Well it's a work in progress, I've got a lot to do still when I finish I will have some pro photographs done.

- - - Updated - - -

looks hawt....
Man I like your exhaust. You got a soundclip of that exhaust somewhere on YouTube?

Btw, I see you chose to use stoptech logo instead of NSX....good decision :)

I'll get a good exhaust video soon. I haven't painted the stoptechs yet. :)

Looks great man , but I would run a emblem but that's just me , everything else looks good , post some engine bay pics and the a pic of where the vrh is mounted

Looking good Dave!!!

I love the Lugs (who makes them) and the exhaust/brake setup as well!

Now send me your address I'm going to send you a pack of detail towels and a bottle of detail spray!! You're killing me with the dirt in the high-res photos LOL

LOL... It was an impromptu photo shoot Chris, sorry car was dirty.

Thanks Brian.

Still needs work. Got a ways to go. I always also welcome opinions, suggestions and criticism too. Plan to paint the calipers still, and do a tommy kaira kit without the LEDs. Go lower too.

The lugs are kics R40.

I'm surprised that with your desire for racy bits you don't have a rear diffuser.Car looks very nifty btw.

Looking good!
I like how the black wheels ties in with the carbon fiber and dark body parts.

The lugs are kics R40.

Hey Dave, where did you source the Kics R40 and what was the approximate cost?

I had wanted to get them for a while but was reading that there are some replicas out there and wanted to go with authentic.

thanks in advance,
Chris

nice and clean, ( I dont have emblems either ) what color are you painting the calipers ?

Hey Dave, where did you source the Kics R40 and what was the approximate cost?

I had wanted to get them for a while but was reading that there are some replicas out there and wanted to go with authentic.

thanks in advance,
Chris

I got them from Ahmed at vivid. They have legit ones. Just call him. They are very nice lugs.

nice and clean, ( I dont have emblems either ) what color are you painting the calipers ?

Body color. Although I love the black too, but I'm probably going to do silverstone.

First year NSX versus last year NSX:

0ca7f54b7fa3336c9afe1c51747b05f4_zps01b4f680.jpg

work in progress? what's left? The car looks great though!

not sure if serious. The car looks perfect, just the right amount of stuff without being overbearing and cluttered with crap for how heavily (speaking loosely) modified it is.

LOL... I am serious. I actually think the tommy kaira kit is extremely well done, and it is also aerodynamically functional. It is not cheap by any means, but I've been talking to the CEO in japan and might setup a great group buy for anyone interested. It only fits 02 and 02 conversions. I'm checking to see if it can be done without the led lights. Have you seen it? It is very subtle.

Thanks for the nice words. I appreciate your eye for beauty. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Looks great.

Glenn when will you make a whole underbody kit?

Back