• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A Great Cell Phone Holder

They do have a point.

When I was test driving SUVs with my buddy I noticed the Jaguar F-Pace had a little pocket near your knee in the center console which could store a phone. It's such a small detail but I think it means so much. I'm tired of using my cupholder to hold up my phone haha.

I always connect my phone via the USB in the rear of the car. As I understand the sound quality is better when connected versus Bluetooth. Am I wrong on that? Also unlike most people I typically charge my phone when ever I get into one of our cars. I rarely charge it in the house. So by habit I connect via USB. I placed some Velcro on the back of the phone and on the rear speaker enclosure just above that small hatch. So it is easy to connect to USB and stick the phone on the back. That way it is out of my way, but still connected. I have the larger iPhone so it really does not fit in the spaces mentioned. It would be great if they had a wireless charger/Apple Car Play that offered the same fidelity that direct connection affords.

Back