• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A note I found on my car.

Ben said:
Where do you buy these?

This would be an excellent thing to have for my non-aluminim bodied cars!

Such a simple idea, but never thought to look for something like that.

I checked, and it was from www.magdoorbumper, which doesn't seem to exist anymore. However, doing a search on Google for the words "magnetic rubber car door" finds several people selling similar ones (wider than mine, in fact). I don't want to pick out one company, as I cannot recommend one over the other, so do the Google search yourself and make a choice.

Chip

Shemale .. yikes.. maybe this dating thing isn't such a good idea!

as in maybe as a blind date, the note leaver is attracted by your buff stuff :rolleyes: a female hairdresser with 'manly' hands ;)

Heh, heh... NEVER hurts to find out!

you may disagree when you meet she-bloke, could be quite discomforting :D

"my parking space next to my wife is much more dangerous than any parking lot"

Amend to that!
My 14yr old said the best parking space is a single slot next to a Minivan? I questioned this logic as all I could imagine wer todlers causing all kinds of problems, but he said if you park on the drivers side, the rear passenger door slides so is harmless and the driver is likely to be more careful as he exits. He failed to mention it could be a she so I still try to park away from everyone.

I think if your parked away from everyone and take up 2 spaces, that is fine. Your not close to anyone, so for anyone to put a note on your car, they had to drive or walk up to your car.

If u take up 2 spaces in a crowded parking lot, that is a no-no, u might get focked up.

Though if I see the appropriate car parked in 2 spaces in a crowded parking lot, I'll be like HELL YEAH!!! That is fine, they deserve it.

1SICKLEX said:
I think if your parked away from everyone and take up 2 spaces, that is fine. Your not close to anyone, so for anyone to put a note on your car, they had to drive or walk up to your car.

If u take up 2 spaces in a crowded parking lot, that is a no-no, u might get focked up.

Though if I see the appropriate car parked in 2 spaces in a crowded parking lot, I'll be like HELL YEAH!!! That is fine, they deserve it.

That is not what most people think.

That is not what most people think.

I agree with you there.

I would be thinking who the hell do they think they are (in slightly more colourful language):mad:

Back