• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A-Pillar Covers?

I noticed Honda has 2 different part numbers for the front A-pillar covers between 91-01' and 02-05' model years. Are they the same?

they are different they will not fit. now the rear b pillar interior will fit coupe or targa

Does anyone have an A-pillar cover for sale for a 1994 NSX? My interior has the gray pillar covers, but honestly I would buy whatever color you have at this point. I would even consider buying extras for each side. But I really need to replace this, as it has been broken and off of the car for several months, and it is driving me crazy. :frown:

What is broken? If you have all of the parts I can repair it. Send me some pictures to my phone 208-631-1425.
I just had both of mine off to remove my headliner. (One of the rear fasteners was causing a rattle.) I had to repair two of the fasteners on one of my A pillar covers.
Brad

Last edited:
On the topic of A pillar trim .. both of mine get random small bubbles (about 3/8 to 1/2" dia) when it gets hotter. You can press on them but they pop back (kind of like bubbles when you're wall papering) so I was wondering if anyone has tried poking them with a pin to see if they'll then stick back down.

Back