• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A quick hello in socal

thought i'd say hi to all in the redondo area. just drove 2300 miles from columbus oh. and am living here now. looking forward to meeting folks and hopefully getting involved.

john
black/tan 98t

welcome to Cali...Gotta love the 80 degree weather in the middle of Feb. huh???:biggrin:

Welcome to SoCal! You'll wonder what happened to the winter. I was wearing short sleeve shirts for the first winter when I moved from Bozeman, MT. Your super power will be gone next year and be wearing jackets like the rest of us.:biggrin:

Welcome to the South Bay! I'm sort of between homes, still in Marina del Rey, but soon to move to the PV Peninsula. You'll probably see my red NSX driving through Redondo as I go to check on the progress of the remodel on my new place.

Welcome to S. CA.

Nice choice in rides, BTW:smile:

Welcome to the Southbay......feel free to pm anyone one of us if you would like to meet up.

:smile:

We will be having another park meet in April so keep your eye out here.

Last edited:
Welcome to SoCal John! Hope to see you at some events soon.

Aren't we due for another Autocross?:biggrin:

Thanks all,

I should have said I grew up here so I guess it's welcome back (finally). No more cold winters for me!! whoo hooo!! I would love to go to some events in March/April but I have to go back to Columbus for work. Should be back for May though.

Back