• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A smile on my face!

I just drove my car again today, only for a few miles, and looked in the rear view and saw my own huge SH*T eating grin from ear to ear. :tongue:

I know it's not right, but the car really makes me genuinely smile. I hope this lasts forever. Amazing that a simple machine could bring me such joy. Any similar experiences?

Jusy FYI, I had the windows down, was cranking Sammy Hagar's greatest hits and "I can't drive 55" was on, and I was doing exactly the speed limit on the road, 55! How ironic!

What a great trip I'm on owning this car.

Congrats, I had the same smile on my face when I got my 1995 back in 2003. I did however, always wanted one with NA2 engine and six cogs. I just got that six months ago, and I really dig the new one.

lol, so if you are content with your car, warning, do not test drive a NA2.

All joke a side, good job on your purchase, plenty of years of enjoyment to come. Make sure the T belt and related service is done recently, and I’m sure you will baby this car?

i feel you man. nothing like cruising/mashing the pedal on our favorite car listening to our favorite music. when i drive i dont show it, but inside im laughing with joy.:biggrin: drive on!

T-belt wpump already done by original owner. I have all records from when he purchased it in 1995! Nothing but fun driving and grins all the way around. I think you should show it to yourself in the rear view just once like I did, uncontrollably. You'll laugh at your own smile.

It just keeps getting better and better!!! Wait till you take the first hit on the mod crack pipe! This is the most adictive car I've ever owned and I love it:biggrin:

Samy Hagar rooooooooooooooocks dude, i feel you bro i cant wait till my car get out of the freakin shop today cheers.

blavenia said:
I just drove my car again today, only for a few miles, and looked in the rear view and saw my own huge SH*T eating grin from ear to ear. :tongue:

I know it's not right, but the car really makes me genuinely smile. I hope this lasts forever. Amazing that a simple machine could bring me such joy. Any similar experiences?

Jusy FYI, I had the windows down, was cranking Sammy Hagar's greatest hits and "I can't drive 55" was on, and I was doing exactly the speed limit on the road, 55! How ironic!

What a great trip I'm on owning this car.

Shut up! I'm freezing my butt off up north here with my car in storage..... stinkin' southerners.... getting to drive year round.... pfffft!:tongue: :tongue:

Back