• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AC drain may be clogged

I have a 1995 that is leaking water into the passenger side floor. I dried it out and haven't turned on the AC since and it's still dry. Located the drain hose under the car and it seems damaged and not dripping any water. How would I go about replacing the hose? Thanks
This album does not have any photos.

Just did this last summer on my '92. You'll probably need to pull the entire heater blower assembly to clean everything out. The ductwork is likely full of debris. It's a bit of a job but not really that bad - under the front hood. Download the manual here for directions. While you're at it, add a filter to the air intake port under the plastic cover by the wipers. That's a simple, cheap addition that will keep that ductwork clean. Search here for a thread on that.

Thank you for the info. I'm not too familiar with the site. Where exactly do I go to download the manual? Once again, thanks

Back