• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura- Are You Kidding Me? This Is The Worst Car Commercial Of All Time!

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
Why am I not surprised your sales suck? Please get in touch with me. I am available to be your marketing manager. I can sell Hanukkah candles to a fundamental Islamist. You guys can't even sell crack in the South Bronx.

This is without a doubt the worst car commercial of all time. I would be embarrassed to be seen in an Acura automobile after watching this!

Horrible .... Looks like they're trying to rip off those dodge ads with Ron Burgandy...except that ain't no Ron Burgandy...lame.

the Canadian RLX ad with the fake jason statham was also a huge disappointment. a 7 figure commercial done by the big ad agency here in toronto.

while not as horrendous as the above ad, it was immediately forgettable and far to neutered creatively.

i don't get how these ads actually get the signoff from acura's marketing team when so much is at stake with this flagship car; not to mention the huge problem of their luxury brand strength dying.

last i checked last year the commercial had a whopping 2500 hits on youtube... not the best way to spend a million bucks imo. :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj9C8AWtoVE

Last edited:
Those ads have been running for awhile (6-8 months) now on Jerry Seinfelds "Comedians in Cars getting Coffee". There are about 3 or 4 more just like it, they are a little quirky but not too bad for the internet, I was suprised to see it use on television.

Last edited:
The Fuck?

I'm just an idiot who works in the oil field and I can assure you I could come up with something more appealing than that!

Back